Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 8 "Fire In Your Heart"

Demon World

    The door has opened for Lyria as she managed to return to the Castle. "Master!! I have incredible news!" Lyria yelled with excitement. Lord Zavok looked at her with confusion. "Hmm? What is it?" Lord Zavok asked.

    The black mask with white hair that has red stripes and red-eye cover with a white cloak has walked inside with black suit inside. "Red X," Mira said in shock. Red X then walked up to King Zavok and kneels. "I have return my king." King Zavok then smiles.

    "I've heard about the Aqours thing. I'm here to take them down if you like." He said. "Take the down alright, but try to do it in your way possible. I like to have them last a bit longer." King Zavok replied.

    "Understood," Red X then walked off going to Earth. "Father?" Yoshiko asked. "You seem to have trusted him a lot, and given some respect. Why is that?" King Zavok then laughs. "When Red X started battling, watch." He replied.

Earth: Temple House

    A day before Red X was brought back to the Demon World. Aqours at the temple house started partying and celebrating for... "Happy New Years!!" First years as meaning Hanamaru, Ruby, Yohane as they are one year younger than Riko and the other Aqours.

    "You seem to be excited for New Years as it hasn't even hit yet," Kanan said. "Well, you know what people say. New Year, New Me." Ruby replied. "Plus the exciting year that is gonna be happening in the future, Zura," Hanamaru said as she is redecorating in a couple of rooms.

    "But what should we even do for our new year's vacation together, since this is our first time celebrating together like this," Dia asked. Riko came in with a couple of boxes helping Mentor, Chika, and Mari. "I was wondering if we should travel to new york since people usually do that," Mari said.

    "Ehh, that's too repetitive and it can get boring. I was thinking of snowboarding." You-Chan replied. "Well, how about just stay home, me and Mentor usually do this. We got some surprised for you all anyways." Riko said with a smile as she finished stacking of boxes. They all looked Riko confusingly.

    Night Time has come for Aqours as they just got done with decoration. Dia was excited as they just got done and exhausted. "Why are you excited about?" Yohane asked. "Well, something is gonna happen in New Years," Dia replied. Yohane and Hanamaru looked at Dia confused.

    Ruby then drinks a glass of water and realized on what is happening in New Years. Dia went to Ruby worriedly. "Ruby, are you okay?" Dia asked. "Y-yeah... but I need some napkins." Ruby replied. Dia then got out of the room and going to the kitchen and gets some.

    "You look so worried Ruby, what's wrong Zura?" Hanamaru asked. "New Years is Dia's... uhh... birthday." Ruby replied. Hanamaru and Yohane were drinking a glass of water and spits out as she hears what Ruby said.

    "What!? You're kidding me? A birthday at new years!?" Yohane asked. "I forgot to give her a present too!" Ruby said. "Well there's still time for shopping, let's go to the mall before it's too late, Zura!!" Hanamaru yelled.

    They all ran out as Dia saw them and looked confused. Dia went to the kitchen where Kanan is cleaning. Mari went inside the kitchen and got some groceries. They all looked at the clock as it is 9:38 PM.

    "Why do you think Riko has installed for us?" Mari asked. "Hmmm... a bouncy house?" Mari asked. "That doesn't fit her character..." Dia replied. "How about a nice ocean beach?" Kanan asked.

    "It's too cold for the beach," Mari replied. "Hmmm... well, she did say we're gonna stay home so... something fun it has to be." Dia said. "Something fun? Then why not I cook and spend some time for all of you enjoy my holiday cooking." Mari said.