Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 19 "Exploding Flames! Achilles' Full Fury!"

Chika was at the training room in the Temple House just looking at her sword tiredly. Mari, Hanamaru, Ruby, and Yohane was just watching Chika with them having a soft drink.

Yoshiko went up to the Training room wondering what Chika is doing. "She's still just standing there?" Yoshiko asked. "Yeah... she's been standing here for 3 hours now." Mari replied.

"She's been looking at her sword for quite a while, Zura? Do you think she's talking to it?" Hanamaru asked. "I don't know..." Kanan crossed her arms and walks in the room. "I'm wondering if she's talking to her sword in her mind."

"You think Chika and Achilles are somewhat close to each other?" Mari asked. "It could some kind of energy connection she's getting that we don't know about."

"Hmm... maybe it could be possible she is doing what I think she's doing." Yoshiko had her thumb and finger on her chin giving in a thinking face. "I haven't seen anything like this for a very long time."

Yohane, Ruby, Hanamaru, and the others are looking at Yoshiko. "You know something wrong with Chika-Chan?" Ruby asked. "It could be she's resonating with her energy spirit." She replies.

"Huh?" They all said. "What does it Resonate mean?" Yohane stands up. "According to what I heard about from Red X. Resonance draws out your magic energy's maximum potential and making it super powerful during the process."

They all were shocked and looked back at Chika. "Whoa, but I don't get how she can do it. Plus her talking to Achilles." Ruby giving a worried face. "Resonating with your magic spirit takes in a special kind of... I don't know... person?" Yoshiko shrugs her arm.

"But resonating is a good thing, if Chika manages to go as far as it is, she'll maybe be able to talk to Achilles in her mind. It's a special kind of bond." "Wow, that is the most amazing thing ever." Mari smiled.

"But she didn't even use her full power with the previous battles we had besides Red X, and then when we met Sarah and Leah. Why is that?" Kanan asked with her laying on the wall.

"It's probably because she wasn't particularly in a huge threat. When she battled me, I felt like her body got all excited and triggers itself with her resonance." Yoshiko replied.

Chika had her eyes closed with her holding her Achilles Sword. "But she was using it in her time when we met Sarah and Leah. What about that?" Yohane looked at Yoshiko.

"It's probably a one-time thing after she unlocks it. Like a free trump card." Yoshiko stood up and walk towards Chika. "Either way, Chika maybe is trying to achieve that kind of power again."

Yoshiko tapped Chika's shoulder with her waking up. "Hey, you alright?" Chika then around and look back at Yoshiko. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." She then had her hand on her forehead.

Riko, Dia, and You was running in the hall with You going into the training room. "Riko wants us all at the front door!" She yelled. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?" Mari asked.

"I don't know but Riko just wants us all there, now!" You replied with all of them being at the front door. Riko closed the door with a special kind of mail. "Who's the mail from?" Ruby asked.

Riko read the letter with her raising her voice. "It's... from... hmm, Queen Gwen." All of the members were shocked. "Queen Gwen!? You mean the ruler of Tokyo, that Queen Gwen!?" Dia asked.

"What does she want with us? A special feast, Zura?" Hanamaru asked. Yohane and Ruby looked at her weirdly. "Why is everything about food with you?" Yohane asked.

A gap sensor went on telling that there is a Demon Attack. "Gee, what great timing. Now what?" Chika asked sarcastically. Riko took a minute and looked at her teammate.