Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 27 "Climbing Back Up"

The rain has come all around the city, the police were checking the crime scene with every Aqours member together.

    "Wait, where's Yoshiko-Chan? Is she still under the rocks?" You asked. "We've been busy fighting that we forgot our team members! We have to go back and look for her." Kanan said and all of them nodded except Chika.

    Everyone was going back to the crime scene with Riko looking at Chika just standing there looking down at the pieces of Achilles.

    "Why..? I thought we were really resonating... was that still not enough?" Chika asked herself. "If I could have resonated more, and felt even more of your pain..." Chika trying to resist her tears coming out. "Will it still ended up like this..?"

Flashback Of 500 Years Ago

    Back when Chika and Honoka were fighting together, Honoka kept on smiling even if she had a hard time and lose. "We're not gonna hold back, right Partner!?"

End Of Flashback

    "Partner..?" Chika asked whispery. "Huh..."

Flashback Of Zara & Chika Conversation 500 Years Ago

    "Resonance is the bond you form with your magic power, does that bond exist, for you and Achilles?" Zara asked her.

End Of Flashback

    "Our bond..?" Chika asked. Lightning kept striking but Chika kept staring there looking at her broken pieces. She shed a tear with a drop, it landed on a piece of Achilles' sword.

The Next Day

    Every Aqours member was at the Temple House sitting in the living room with a huge serious conversation. It was quiet and serious still with no one making a sound.

    "Alright, yesterday's attack was a surprise attack from the demon king himself, the blast from yesterday destroyed only a half of a quarter of the city," Riko said. "But still, so far from the civilians, we're lucky that nobody died from yesterday."

    "A Lot of the people around the area that we were in manage to escape, about 12 thousand people escaped, but 94 people were injured." Everyone was looking down. "From what we've been getting, I take the responsibility to help the injured since it's my fault," Riko said.

    "Riko-Chan... no..." Mari said. "We're all responsible with the attack yesterday," Ruby said. "We can't let Zavok or any other enemies like him sneak attack us like that again..." You twirling her fingers.

    "Matter of fact, Riko-Chan, Chika-Chan, and I faced the demon king Zavok together and none of us manage to made him had a hard time at all." You said. "I don't want to sound negative, but we all sense how powerful he was, I don't think any of us would stand a chance like this."

    "Remember a couple of months ago we talked about the sealing power from Riko-Chan?" Kanan asked. "Yeah, we all think we didn't need it at first, but when Zavok came, it's like the only thing we had our mind on, Zura..." Hanamaru replied.

    "Riri, what now?" Yohane asked her with everyone looking at her. Riko started smiling. "Let's not lose hope. It's because of you all we've made it this far together, let's not overthink this, because I may know what to do."

    "Huh?" Everyone was looking at her. "You're smiling because you still have hope?" Dia asked. "She's right, it's all because of us we manage to be here this far together!" Ruby smiled.