Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 33 "Make The Most Of It"

Aqours were shivering with fear and had them backing away a bit. "He's a monster..!" Yohane said. "What should we do now..?" Ruby asked.

"With all this power in my hands, I can have whatever I want with just a snap. Muse never had the chance of stopping me like this, neither did the person before Muse either.

"Hang on, you're talking to that man before Muse who beat you?" Riko asked. "I'm guessing you haven't known." He crossed his arms. "This man was one who I can accept my defeat."

"As you may know his name. He's the person who trained Muse, their mentor. Zara Mare." He said. "Z-Zara-Chan?" You asked. Aqours were surprised and were at lost for words.

"I never knew he is that powerful..." Yoshiko sits up with Hanamaru comforting her. "Our battle was intense, he barely beat me though. You may also not know that I'm the person who puts a scar on his left eye."

"That's a filthy lie!!" Dia yelled. "But for some reason, he became a mentor. Started teaching Eli Ayase, Nico Yazawa, Nozomi Tojo. Then started teaching Honoka Kousaka, Umi Sonoda, and Kotori Minami."

"As you may know, he also trained Hanayo Koizumi, Maki Nishikino, and Rin Hoshizora. Time went on, the girl's destiny was the same as you all. But they couldn't defeat me without their mentor supporting them so they decided to seal me as long as it takes for them to find new recruitments and here we are now."

"Hang on, what do you mean they couldn't defeat you without their mentor? What happened to Zara-Chan?" Chika asked. "I'm surprised you didn't know. You have some work to catch up if you're Muse successor."

"Zara Mare had a relationship with someone special to him, and later on he was engaged." He said. "Was it one of Muse's members?" Kanan asked. Riko, Yohane, and Mari were started to get suspicious about where the story is going.

"No, but he was super close with some of them. I killed his wife, and had him all crazy and filled with mental illness. I hired one of his male friends to state false information about him killing his wife."

"People were turning on him and thought he was crazy and the bad guy. Soon enough, I killed him with my own hands." Zavok said with a cheerful voice. Aqours began to get shocked and was angry.

"You're the one!? How could you!" Riko yelled at him. "Zara-Chan... died?" You and Chika asked them started to cry. "That's a filthy lie!!" Yoshiko yelled. Aqours were looking at her and so did her father.

"Yoshiko-Chan..." Hanamaru said her name. "You're such a bad liar! It's obvious he wasn't dead! Bastard..." Zavok looked at her with disappointment. "I'm guessing Red X told you then?" He asked.

"He didn't tell me! He even showed me him!!" Yoshiko replied with a yell. "Yoshiko-Chan... did he really?" Ruby asked and looked at her. "Well, what about your mother then?" He asked.

"Don't you dare even mention her now out of all times! I asked you before you have a fucking nerve to tell her now!" Yoshiko's eyes sclera turned black and was giving a frustrating look with her standing up.

"Yoshiko! No!" Kanan grabbed her wrist and have her slapping it away. "Out of my way!" "Wait! Calm down!" Dia told her. Yoshiko walked up to him slowly. Riko hugged her back trying to stop her.

"Let's go now..!!" Yoshiko yelled at her and trying to escape. "I know you're mad too... but don't forget. I also lost my parents, and lost my mentor too..." Riko softly said to her.

Yoshiko stopped and gave a shocking face with her eyes sclera returned to normal. She started calming down and stopped walking. "I don't have time for this... It's not my joy to fight someone who is this injured." Zavok said and sigh.