Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 35 (Finale) "Aqours Forever!"

A/N: This is it. The last chapter. I remember writing this for the first time. Look how much I've improved from it. Enjoy this and make sure to follow me here.

Everyone was laying down in pain with fire around their area. Riko lifted her head, having her looking at the minions of demons just groaning at them. "You girls can stand right?" She asked while having her sitting up.

"Cause... we've had to find a way to stop King Zavok..." All of the members of Aqours got back up with them struggling to stand. "I was just taking a little nap..." Yohane said and having her tilt her head with it cracking.

"So now what..? We can't fight like this..." Mari helping Kanan and Dia up. "Even so... we have to find a way..!" Ruby said and having her fell down. "Careful, that attack was intense, Zura..." Hanamaru said with her carrying Ruby's arm.

"No... she's right," Kanan replied. "We can't give up now... we're so close..." "For generations... our family has waited for this moment." You said. "What we do now, it'll be remembered forever..." Riko said.

All of them had their weapons and started charging at the minions and played out their attacks without any battle armor for themselves. All of them started smiling with them all keep on battling the minions.

Yashiro ran towards the battle with him holding the ground book. "Everyone!" He yelled and ran towards them. Aqours finish them off with an instant and looked at Yashiro. "Yashiro-San?"

"I'm guessing it didn't work out did it?" He asked. "No... he took the attack like it was nothing..." Ruby replied. "I'm sorry everyone... I didn't try as hard as I thought I would..." Yoshiko looked down.

"We're not blaming you here Yoshiko-Chan, none of us could really do anything here either." You replied. "Yeah. Don't feel bad about yourself." Kanan smiled. "You did your best, that's all that matters," Yohane said.

"So now... we're guessing he's at Nazuma right now tearing buildings and scaring people there." Dia looked at the ocean. "So now what? It's obvious we can't use the ship."

"Riko-Chan? What's the plan?" Chika looked at her. "We'll fight him again... but this time. All of us will take him on together." She said.

Nazuma

The buildings for the city was being destroyed and falling apart and everything from it was on fire because of Zavok and his armies. The civilians keep on running away screaming except Queen Gwen's troops helps with the battle.

Sarah and Leah were also there helping out with them struggling a bit and was overwhelmed by so many minions and iron armies. "What's happening right now!?" Leah yelled. "And where is Aqours too?"

The Island Of Hope

"We can't even get to the city..." Kanan said with frustration. "I don't understand how we can stop this, what would Muse do, what would Zara-Chan do, what would Red X do as bad as this..." You asked. "There must be something, anything at all."

Everyone was looking down losing hope and started to give up except Riko and Yoshiko. "If we don't know then I know what would Red X... no, I would do," Yoshiko said. "Before I joined here, I used to be nothing but trouble until I got Red X as my guiding light."

"Ever since him, I realized what you showed me. The importance to be brave, strong, and never give up." Yoshiko punched her chest. "Even when Muse lost the most person to them... Zara-San, but did they quit? No! They found a way to keep the fight going. They all passed their evolutions to you all."