Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 28 "The Last Voyage"

The ship went by with no surrounding and just the had the ship moving through the sea. Nighttime has passed with everyone one went to their room, well... two people share one room that is.

Kanan and Mari sharing one, Dia and Ruby sharing one, Yohane and Hanamaru one, Chika and You, and the last are Riko and Yoshiko.

Yoshiko getting out of the bathroom with her having her drying her hair with a towel, she was also wearing her dark pink sleeping clothes and started sitting down on her bed. "Hey, Riko-Chan, the shower is all yours now if you want to use it."

Riko was reading and looked at Yoshiko. "Okay." She kept on reading. "What are you reading?" She asked and went and sit by her.

"Just reading Chapter 17 of Muse Adventure," Riko replied. "Oh? What's the chapter about?"

"This is the chapter of just how Muse met Red X," Riko said. By the way... do you miss him?" Yoshiko looked at her. "Hmm?"

"Well you two are close aren't you? He seems quite yet a powerful person. Didn't you have his mask too?" She smiled at her. Yoshiko sigh and went to her side of the closet and grabbed the mask.

"I miss him yeah... he's nice and had a great personality... He's been getting and open but not much, probably cause of his old life... he pushed his friends away and had a hard time lost his family."

"That must be really hard on him... did you ever get to see his true face?" She asked. Yoshiko started smiling and looked at her. "Yeah... he's pretty alright... liked the shaggy long hair he hair, cute for him looking like a girl sometimes. His hair is like laying down on its shoulder too."

"So... you like him more than just a best friend then?" Riko asked her. "Actually... I've been thinking about that, I don't really know the full answer but maybe I will if he's still here..."

Riko started smirking. "Welp. I guess I could try to find you some guys if you want when we get back." Yoshiko looked back at Riko with a frown. "Oh Ha Ha. Very funny. If I would of tell you who he really is then you would've dropped that book."

A knock came to Riko's and Yoshiko's door. They both opened it and You and Chika were waiting. "Hey, do you want to see something really amazing outside?" You asked. "Huh?" The two asked.

Chika, You, Riko, and Yoshiko went out and saw Dia with Ruby, and Kanan with Mari. "Hey, look up!" Mari said.

The four looked up with complete shock on their face. "Whoa..." Riko and Yoshiko backed up. The green waving light was bright at the sky acting as a waving ocean.

"It's beautiful..." Chika smiled. "What's after beautiful?" Kanan asked. "I don't know... Super Beautiful?" Mari replied.

"What are those things? They look like energy waves." Ruby asked with Dia too. "Those are called Aurora, or could be called northern lights, polar lights, southern lights," Yoshiko replied.

"What a nice name for this. Why do you think they're here?" Dia asked. "It's usually of a disturbance in the magnetosphere caused by the solar wind. These disturbances are regularly strong enough to alter trajectories of charged particles in both solar wind and magnetospheric plasma."

"I have no idea what you said but I can't stop looking at it." Chika, You, and Ruby said. "Nothing will happen to us right?" Dia asked with her worrying. "Yeah, they're pretty much harmless."

"Wish Yohane and Hanamaru are here, speaking of which, are they still sleeping?" Kanan asked. "Yeah... but we'll just let them be..." Riko replied and all of them went together and looked at the bottom of the ocean.