Love Live! Fantasy! Chapter 11 "Test Of The Leader"

Demon World

"What are you saying!? I'm weak!?" King Zavok yelled with anger. He was about to cut Lyria off with fear into her eyes. "I-I was just bothered by Samara said. That you weren't going after the leader." Lyria replied as she slowly puts his sword down.

Lyria picked up a book that seems to be an Earth Defenders book. "The power that sealed you is always rested on the Angel Family, headed by the Angel herself." Mira stands up as she is trying to think.

"But how did Samara knows that and you didn't?" Mira asked suspiciously. Lord Zavok's anger got even worse as he is filled with rage and aggression. "Is she trying to play me for a fool? Like those darn earth defenders!?" Zavok stomped the ground as the ground started to shake like an earthquake.

Lord Zavok's anger is so bad that it summons his minions just by taking a step from his aura. A lot of minions of Demons went by to the city then as they are attacked innocent civilians without any questions.

Nazuma City

All of Aqours member heard the gap sensor and went out of the Temple Hose and ran towards the city. One minion almost cut off a civilian's arm off but thanks to Hanamaru that he is safe. She then got the civilians out with Ruby, Chika, and Dia helping Hanamaru trying to get civilians out.

Yohane, Mari, and Riko took down the minions and leave a distraction so Hanamaru and the others are getting the people out. Hanamaru, Ruby and the others came as they are finished with the people but struggle on the Demons of minion as they are surrounded by more of them.

Kanan finally came and helped as for You-Chan freeze whatever is in front of her. Riko, Mari, and Yohane came together as Aqours is now one again. "Wow, there's a whole lot of ugly here." Yohane with a disgusting look on her face.

"Girls, let's use our special moves to make a pathway." Riko suggested with her aura coming out and releasing her "Shooting Star Attack." They all agreed and used their special moves then.

Yohane's "Dark Energy Laser," Hanamaru's "Lightning Fury," Ruby's "Shark Attack," Dia's "Air Wave," Mari's "Stargazer," Kanan's "Infinite Assault," and Chika's "Blazing Strike." They all killed them all but more and more just keep coming from Zavok's anger.

The rest of Aqours are shocked by how many they are facing. "You have got to be kidding me... there's more of them?" Mari facepalmed. "They're like roaches!" Dia replied. They all were ready and began to get on the offense then.

As the time as come, they figured out that the more they killed some of them, the more they will appear. All the minions turn bright red as they heard an order from Lord Zavok. They all walked past Aqours as they didn't care for them anymore.

They all got confused until You-Chan figured out what's going on. "Girls! They want Riko!" You-Chan and Kanan helped out as they tried to get their attention. Riko was surrounded by tons of Zavok's minions then alone. Riko heard a noise from the gap on the floor saying "Angel Family..."

"Lord Zavok..." Riko finally recognized the noise with fear on her face. "Take a look, that weird face is putting them all into a trans," Yohane said with herself looking around. "Yeah, it's like they are hypnotized, Zura," Hanamaru replied.

All of Aqours was nervous and didn't know what to do at this point. "Hey, let's circle up to protect Riko!" Kanan said. She and the rest of the gang blocked the minion's path to Riko's. "Guess this is the right time." Riko looked around for their weak points.

"Dia, Chika. Please lend me your sword." Dia and Chika followed what Riko said. Riko is now holding the Achilles sword and the Valkyrie sword then. She then summons the power she needed from her energy to destroy the enemies.