Yui

She look at her phone, hell's door surely open and all the fire is in the loose. She want to cry, remembering the way Krist talk to her, asking her or kind of begging her to give him time for disappear. So, like a mother she tried her best to give the best for Krist that she treat like her own son, because the end of the day not just her, the management but the fans will need Krist as Krist the celebrities. But, now she will let Krist just being human.

She try to sleep with no luck much, the time showing 3AM. She need to talk, need to get it out from her system because its too much.

The tone is ringing and keep on ringing but she wont deter and give in, she understand she will get a full mouth to make a call like 3 in the morning while normally still in sleep. The ringing is stop and rough voice welcome the phone.

"Godji, what should i do?"

"What happened?"

"Krist just knew,"

"About Singto? Krist didnt know? How come?"

"Slip his mind?"

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry,"

"What? Why?"

"I think Krist knew this from us,"

"What do you mean?"

"This afternoon the kids was talking about the farewell party for Singto. We thought Krist already knew, so we asked him what he will give to Singto. Oh my God, Yui, i'm very sorry,"

"No, no, its not your fault,"

"What happen?"

"He went to Singto's home and ask him. I guess its not the aswer that Krist needed and Singto being Singto, he ask Jane to call Krist. Jane not himself. Jane said, Krist not saying a word to him and when i call, he only ask for off day. I'm afraid, Godji,"

"Lets give him the time. He got it right?"

"Yeah, i give him 2 days,"

"Dont let him be alone. Check him tomorrow,"

"Okay,"

The call is ended, still with the heavy heart. She decided wake up and go to the kitchen. Cook something, anything to bring to Krist later on.