Singto

He never once regret for his life, because for him, his life is perfect. Not perfect perfect but perfect for him, even though there's a time he really want his freedom without any bound to do anything, like homework, shooting, more homework, more shooting. But when that moment lingered in the corner of his mind, somehow its disappear as its came, it never stay longer that its necessary. Krist, like magic. Like he got a radar of Singto's state of mind, sometimes he call, another time he text him with words or pictures.

It frightened him as much as it made him happy.

He always grateful for Krist, they've been together from the beginning, even can be said they built their career together, so theres a saying no Singto without Krist and vice versa. 

The fans know and acknowledge it , with the understanding from Krist and him about the field when fans take the big portion on whether they will standing strong or long forgotten, Singto knew he must play by its rule to get the favor.

In the beginning, Krist reluctant with all the ideas but then he talk to Krist, try to make reasonable justification, the equation for the transaction need to be closed, as both of them, used to both of them, now only Krist graduated from majoring economic. So, they understand about supply and demand, market and everything that related to business. And this entertainment is a business.

When Krist start to accept the role, though his personal life not so agree, Krist surely serious to take the role, which sometimes make him need check the ground and remind himself that this is part of acting, but many times he lost to the sky and the ground no longer stepped.

He knew asking Jane to call Krist a coward move, but its the best way. The best for whom, he didnt know, but for sure not the best for himself as he felt his heart is broken.

The cold eyes from Krist as he said good luck, really stated the opposite. He will fix this with Krist, he must, if not he dont know about his life in the future.

He put his phone on the bed, he just read Jane's text. Krist will have 2 days off. What can he do within 2 days, how he able to get Krist to understand because all this time he do nothing, its always Krist that come to him with a sad smile, with a small shake in the head, with a pout face, with a words of sorry, with a touch between finger, with a hugs and whispering soft words of "I lost, you win,"

"Cant sleep?" Singto looked up, smile a little to his father that leaning on his room door.

"Do I awake you?"

"No, just thirsty and need go to bathroom. So why are not sleeping? I thought the packing is done,"

"Dad, am I wrong?"

"I dont know, what do you think. are you wrong?"

"I think so, but i am not sure,"

"Son, you always got your reason for everything, that's why i never in the need to put any restriction on you. But, i am your father, i understand you more than others,"

"I dont know how to say it,"

"Then no need to say but you need to show it,"

"I'm afraid,"

"For that son,  you need to be brave and trust him,"

"Huh?"

"Krist will understand. Trust him,"

"Dad, I ..."

"Son, sleep for now. So, when you awake everything will be better and brighter,"

Text

To: Yui

Where is Krist? I am in his apartment, but he's not here.

Already ask the guys, no one knew. 

From: Yui

Krist's parent said that Krist come home just now and leave again.

His passport is gone.

I'm checking with my friend in the airlines.

From: Yui

I get nothing. Perhaps he still in the country.

To: Krist

Where are you? Please tell me.

To: Krist

When are you coming back?

To: Krist

Lets talk after you coming back, okay?

To: Krist

Why are you not coming back? its been 4 days.

To: Yui

I thought his day off only 2 days.

Where is he?

From: Yui

He's back. But I dont know where is he.

"What do you mean by he's back but you dont know where is he,"

"His parents inform me last night. Krist slept at home and today he got schedule,"

"And?"

"He attend the schedules by himself, the photoshoot,"

"Is today schedule done?"

"No, one more. Radio guest,"

"Send me the detail,"

"Singto,"

"Yes?"

"Okay, i will send you this week schedules,"

"Thank you,"

When he arrived at the radio station, he was late, 5 minutes late. Krist already gone. 

The last 2 days before my departed, he felt that he played the game cat and mouse with Krist with no lady luck in his behalf. Either he was late again or he cannot do much because the show still on going and when its done Krist also gone.

Today is his last day, his last chance. And he only got time until 5 in the afternoon where he need to go to the airport.

Everyone already help him as they can, but somehow Krist really make sure he off radar from everyone include Yui.

Text:

To: Krist

I'm heading to the airport, i really want to meet you. This is not goodbye.

Krist please, I'm so sorry. I'm the wrong here. Please see me, i will tell you everything.

Until that last call informing all passengers need to be on board on the plane, Krist not coming. This is the first time he felt regret, he hate it, he dont want to have it ever again.