Act 5

"So, are you a waiter or a patissier? Decha gave Kiet a question look.

"Some people got more than one work, sir," Kiet answered as he gave out the receipt to Decha.

"Ah, the dilemma of middle class,"

Even though the words stated a mocking but Kiet didnt get the vibe from Decha's tone. "Anything else I can help you, sir?"

"Stop call me sir, got a name, if you want to know," Decha closing the distance but still separate by the register machine.

"Thank you for your purchase, sir. Please come again," Kiet gave out a sight bow and Decha laughed  as he turn to leave.

Since that uneventful meeting, at least Kiet will met up in the shop with Decha twice a week. The man surely got sweet tooth, if he cant picked up the cake, then came his beautiful assistant that never smile as Decha informed Kiet via phone.

"Dont let that Croquembouche out, I will definitely chop your head," 

"I cant pick up my beloved Baumkuchen, so Siri will be there,"

"I want that Chocolate éclairs, all of them. I forbid you to give it to the unholy,"

Kiet amazed for Decha's knowledge of the limited cake that sold every day, as if he got announcement. Indeed the shop got website, but limited cake never posted because, its limited. Only for special occasion like christmas, new year, the shop anniversary, the country anniversary, other occasion that need special cake. 

"How do you know?"

"What?"

"The limited cake,"

"I got my channel," Decha smirked away. "If you want to know, stop calling me Sir. Its already 2 months,"

"Okay, sir," Kiet stressed on the word sir as Decha humped and left with his macarons.

Another time, Kiet saw Decha is in the restaurant that Kiet serve as waiter. Decha was not alone, he was with a beautiful woman, but not his assistant. Kiet knew her, is Madee Prapa.

"Good evening sir and madam, my name is Kiet and I will be your waiter for tonight. This is the menu, do you want to look first?" Kiet placed the menu in front of Decha and Madee.

Madee looked at Kiet a little puzzle, then she looked ad Decha.

"Yes Madee, he is the man that work in that delicious cake shop," Decha said and smiled.

"Ah yes. Thank you so much for the help last time, and also to troubled you,"

"What happened?" Decha asked.

"I told you that I taste your cake choice of that day, actually that cake only sell every friday. But, he help me make it even though its saturday when i picked up. I really dont know that the limited is  different each day,"

"Oh, Madee you are lucky and bad," Decha laughed as Madee's cheek prompt with pinkies vibrant. "Anyway, just inform your head chef, its for Decha. He know what to do," 

"Understood, sir. Do you want your wine now?" Kiet picked up the menu.

"Maybe later, along with the food," Madee answereed. "We still waiting for my fiancee, thank you."

The rest of the night, the dynamic of the three fascinated not only Kiet that need always be ready to serve them, also the patrons in the restaurant. After Kiet inform the head chef like Decha said, when the Kiet delivered the food, the head chef is on his tail and have a little chat with Decha and his guests before left back to the kitchen.

Kiet only knew Decha for someone that like cakes who got money (as he always attended the event for rich people, at least the one that Kiet waitered), but having the head chef that also the owner of the restaurant knew him and made him greet Decha, must be a different level beside rich.

The restaurant which Kiet work now is very famous in culinary, his restaurant is a three michelin star restaurant. People need to book like 6 months ahead to have table. And Decha only call one hour before arrival. Kiet's floor manager said, that the table is Decha's. No one able to use the table.

"Stressed, I'm so stressed," Decha massaging his temple.

"The store not open, yet," Kiet answered.

Its still 7 AM in the morning, Kiet noticed the clothes that Decha wore still the same as last night.

"Cannot make exception?" 

"The cake still in the oven,"

"How bout the bread?"

"We got plain and weat one. But, still not open yet," Kiet pointed the closed sign.

"You are so cruel,"

"You can go somewhere else,"

"I dont want somewhere else,"

Now Kiet and Decha having staring contest, as the door of the shop is opened from the inside. "Let him inside and give him the bread, Kiet," said Old Ohm, the owner of the shop.

Decha smiled full of victory and entered the shop.