Omake 5

"Hey," Singto put his shoes near Krist's shoes and leaning on the wall.

Krist hummed while still reading the script.

"Sorry,"

"Shower, eat then talk," Krist pointed the bathroom.

It cannot be count as dinner or supper, so Krist named it as midnight snack time. They ate in silent, Singto understand this as Krist already give the words, they will talk after finished eating.

"Lets sit in the bed, so if suddenly theres a need to throwing punch we can change into pillow fight." said Krist while put the dirty plates in the table corner as Singto put the styrofoam box and plastic to the garbage can.

Krist hold his bolster tightly, cross legged face to face with Singto who also cross legged minus the bolster.

Krist gave signal for Singto to start, and he knew he need to do well or else that bolster got another duty beside being held by Krist.

"I was afraid, still afraid of losing you," Singto looked at Krist who no expression means he just need to continue. "I was wrong not to tell you, and the reason when I think it again, make me hate my self.

At first I thought that you will hold me back if I told you about me leaving for the study, but actually its me all long. I'm afraid that I cant, I wont leave even you wont ask and I know you wont do that. So, i am reasoning that you dont like being far for those you hold special. 

Then think again, was I special for you?" Singto raise his hands as gave up sign when he saw Krist squinting his eyes. "I mean, we are friends but you got many friends too.

I really literately almost crazy and almost gave up the study when you refuse to met, but I dont want you to hate me more and dad said that I should trust you more. Funny enough that who said for you need to put trust on your partner was me.

You know I almost gave up everything again when I heard your closeness with Mook, and all news pointed that you date her even met with the family. 

Why i dont do it? Because I knew if its true, you will inform me. So no news is good news. I dont know what happen next with us in the future, but I dont want to lose you," Singto reach for Krist hands, and hold him.

"We surely not as good as we thought, right?" Krist let his hands being caressed by Singto, its felt nice.

"I am the one with trust issue, all this time," Singto put his head on Krist shoulder. Its a good thing Krist suggest to have the talk on bed.

"Give me your phone," Singto took the phone and gave it to Krist. Krist typed on his phone and gave it back to Singto. Singto put back on the bed without looking.

"Its late, lets sleep. We have times to talk more specially about this," Krist waving the script.

Singto smile sheepishly while pull the blanket so they can cover their body with it. "Thank you," he whispered as Krist turn off the light from the master light.

"Yeah what ever, mr script writer," replied Krist as he closed his eyes.

Krist closed his eyes, but he's far from asleep. Singto already gone to slumber with keep on holding his hand with him, intertwined their fingers.

From others perspective, Krist knew people will think that the reason that Singto gave really shallow, but every person got their own demon whom they dont have idea to be present until too late.

Krist also got his own demon, when he said he cant stand if anyone that hold dear will far from and he hate it, actually its direct to Singto. Krist's demon is his selfish and possessiveness, the fans might look at it something cute but in the reality its eating him alive and destroy him pieces by pieces.

Krist knew for them survive in the future with whatever relationship they had later on, he need to change not for Singto but also himself. So Krist decide to run away until its time to get back, ready for facing all the jazz, but without he knew it tooks longer because Krist only human, even his mind has the reason and justification, the heart is otherwise. 

Krist looked at Singto who in deep sleep, its remind him that scene in Sotus but reversal. Then the sleepiness start to catch him, Krist want to move back to his usual position, facing the wall.

Before he succeed to turn ove, Singto grabbed his waist and hold him. Krist can hear really clear the heartbeat of Singto, its like music.

"Sleep, Kit," the voice is a little bit hoarse as he tighten the hug.