Chapter 2

"Thank you for picking me up,"

"Its alright, I'm free anyway,"

"Actually you dont need to pick me, i can use taxi,"

"Again, its alright. Beside I'm returning the favor. Last time Jane help me with errands,"

"Good to know,"

After 4 years, he's back again, to the motherland. He miss his country so much in the beginning but when the life of being a post grad student, then an intern, following as the lead project taken all his time, he got no chance to miss except when rare holiday which means his father come to visit him, and it was only for 2 times.

Nothing much change for Singto but the city kind of different but the same. The traffic is the same, perhaps more bad than the last time, more new high office building and apartment.

"Sing, are you sure you dont want take a rest?"

"Its okay, not much of jet lagger now," 

No one able to miss it, because not only the big billboard but also the numbers of the billboards. Even though its like a puzzle but Singto know by heart its Krist's new movie. 4 years away, in the between he always update himself about Krist. He never ask, no need to ask because everything captured in the internet.

"Have you watch the movie?"

"Huh? What movie?"

"That movie," Singto pointing the billboard. "Is it good?"

"Well, Krist got the award as the best actor and also its in box office,"

"Wrong question then,"

"Whats the right question?"

"Is he happy?"

"Why dont you ask that by yourself,"

"I dont think I got the right to ask,"

"Sing, this time dont think. Just act," Yui give a small smile.

Yui inform that Krist wont be in the office so Singto need no worry to bump each other and being awkward. Krist is on holiday in which Singto know about it as Krist went holiday not alone but with Mook whom update about it in social media.

The meeting with the management not really a meeting, it just a courtesy greeting for informing he's back. The boss inform on the new project update status and informing that Krist already on board the project. 

"For the female lead lady, do you have suggestion?"

"The character of the lead lady in the beginning very vulnerable, dependent but toward the end she's change and able to stand by herself and make her mark by herself that she in the same level with the other two lead. So, we need someone that able to portray the transformation. In the beginning people will feel sorry until they had enough, then the feeling change into despise because she lost her pureness which its her best trait and close the ending of the feeling proud that finally she can stand by her own,"

"Yeah, she need to have the look of naive in the beginning, then being wicked ended with a proud one,"

"I leave the casting to all of you, you will know best. But, if I may, when you do the audition please invite me, i want to have a read session with them,"

"Sure, we will contact you,"

"Thank you,"