Act 7

"I want you to come,"

"What?" Kiet looked at the invitation. The day is came, for him losing her. "Madee, I dont think I should come,"

"Why? I want you to be there. Its my happy moment, Kiet," Madee looks so down.

"Its not my place,"

"Are you afraid on appearance?" Madee asked and no answer from Kiet. "Its only engagement party, you can use the suit that Decha bought for you,"

"What?"

"I saw it in you closet,"

"When?"

"You know the last time we have flour accident and I have to borrow you shirt,"

"Still,"

"Lamon also want you to be there, he know you are my best friend. Dont worry you wont be alone, Decha will be there also though probably Siri will accompany him," Madee mumbling.

"I cannot promise. It possible that I got my shift that day,"

"Oh please, as if i choose the date without checking your schedule," Madee left out a hufth.

"Wow," Kiet shake his head, amazed. "So, I dont have excuse then?"

"What do you think?" Madee laughed at Kiet expression.

Decha was reading the latest report, when Sirikit came with her wicked smile.

"Found him?" Decha put his tablet down.

"Of course, and his condition is better now,"

"Good. The next phase ready to go,"

"Will be done in 3 days,"

"Not too tight?"

"Actually already secured, but let them have the fun for now,"

"Make sure all parties ready to party,"

"Will you be fine?"

"What do you mean?"

"Seems close,"

"Keep your friend close, keep your enemies closer,"

Decha picked up his tablet after Sirikit left his office, he opened surveillance application. Decha play the recorded that he hasnt got the time to watch. While watched the recording, Decha jotted down some notes for his next move. Being a good chess player, need to 5 steps ahead at least.

Decha jumped to another folder, it showed Kiet and Madee kissing each other, and the time stamped this afternoon. Decha smile watching the record, everything come into where he placed it. Decha loves when everything is in his controll, but he never been too happy until its done because variables sometimes cannot be counted and calculated.

Decha picked up his phone and press number 2, the ring only once "Finished it one day," Decha said and hung up.

Its raining whole day, Decha was in the meeting with the boards, listening one of his GM on finalizing budget proposal for next product line of his manufacturer in China when one of the board member choked on his drink that he just took with eyes blared on the screen of his smart phone.

Decha gave an eye for the interruption, until everyone's attention is not on the screen that filled with the numbers. Everyone's phone suddenly gave out an alert like theres disaster including Decha's phone that on vibrated mode. The alert was not about the disaster, but alert regarding the change/ the situation that might affect the economy. Decha has some IT analysts make a code  for it and installed in every important people that work in his company.

"LH son of minister H, found in bed with a man 3 days before engagement with MP daughter of conglomerate that own many business ventures such as Hotel..."

"Why the need to put initial, as that quite obvious," Decha stated in bored mode.

"Well, discreet still needed," one of the board said.

"Okay, with this info, we got like 2 hours to secure the assets. Kovit, handle this," Decha said and closed the meeting.

As walked back to his office, Decha pull out his phone to read the alert again. The ball is rolling, lets see how its fall.

Decha opened the door of his office, Sirikit was seating in the couch, typed vigorously on her smart phone. Sometimes Decha amazed with her skill or perhaps her thumbs.

"You should warn me first,"

"Wheres the fun,"

"Seeing that old Lek choked and almost died, no fun at all,"

Sirikit only raise an eyebrow a little and back to her normal face, "Have you heard?"

"The alert is 2 hours ahead, so I will get the phone later,"

"Update, theres a condition changes. I need to foresee directly, so be good and try have fun but not too much," Sirikit said as she stand up and gave Decha a wave before closed the door.