Omake 4

"Have you seen the editing?"

"Why should I?"

"They cut it out," Krist's tone added another octave than the last sentence.

"What?"

"That scene?" now Krist already in the stage of yelling.

"What scene?" Singto rubbed his forehead, he just awake from his slept. In normal mode, facing Krist emo situation even though not easy, he still can handle, but being only slept like 2 hours, just too much. "Stop moving around, you give me a headache,"

Krist standing still in front of Singto that somehow content with Krist's bolster pillow "The epic scene where you pour your heart out,"

"Ah, that scene," Singto really want to get back to sleep but he knew its gone. The chance already passed when Krist barging to the room, but still he want to try. "I understand that you dont understand as that scene so epic, but can we talk about this later? Like 3 or 4 hours from now?"

Singto knew he is in trouble when theres no answer from Krist, and he is sure when without saying anything Krist just walked out from the room with a blast and crack from the door.

In his mind Singto should wake up and chase Krist, but the bed is better beside he need his energy later if he want to ask forgiveness from Krist. Back to sleep for now as Singto position himself to the bed and back to his slumber.

"I will make up to you, Krist. After i wake up," Singto slurred.