Act 2

"Madee, hows your meeting with Lamon?"

"Its fine mother, he's very polite,"

"Good. When you will meet him again?"

"He ask me to go with him this saturday,"

"Where?"

"Theres charity in our hotel, mother. Lamon is one of the member,"

"Tell him, your father and I will gladly come if he dont mind,"

"Of course, mother,"

Being the life of Madee Prapa means everything already planned down, and for Madee its fine. She feeling grateful actually, because she got the privilege than others. The best of everything. 

Some people told her that her life is being controlled, she didnt have any freedom, but for Madee theres nothing wrong with it. Everything she got is good and beautiful, she got full love and support from the parents, they always want the best for her. Madee knew that, because several time she fall into situation and in the needed the help of her parents. 

Like once Madee in her 8 years old really want a pet, so without consult with her parents she just bring dog that she found in the street, and he bite her and the dog got rabies. It broke her heart, seeing her mother in sleepless situation taking care of her for a week. 

Then Madee in 15 years old fall in love with a boy with a blue eyes, so without noticing her parent, she went on a date with him. She though so, when the truth the boy  part of a group that kidnap her and asked ransom from her parents. It broke her heart, seeing her mother crying asking for her return on whatever cost.

The final one was Madee in 22 years old, just graduated and want to live like others, have a freedom, so without the need on consult or notice or tell her parents, she off cross country. Then the earthquake come and she's trapped for 3 days before being saved. If Madee still pieces of her heart, it might be broken, seeing her mother almost crazy waiting for to be save.

So, for Madee being grateful for her parents as they knew the best for her, specially her mother, and will do whatever it take to make them happy is her life purpose.

"Excuse me, can I have the macaron of 8 2 pax please," Madee pointed the box of macaron. She plan to bring the macaron to Lamon, as he told her that macaron is his favorite.

"Here's your number, we will call you when its ready,"

The number that Madee has is  27, she need to wait 5 people ahead to be served for her turn. Madee look around the store, its her first time to come the store. She just found out about from the internet that good review. Most of the time already sold out, so they said if want to come she need come early. 

Theres a couch but already a man seat on it.

"Its fit," the man waving at Madee.

"Oh, no need," Madee shake her head, she didnt want to impose although the couch  is for 2 person.

"It will be a while you know, everything is fresh on the oven," he said.

Madee smile at him, "Excuse me, then."

"Sure, beside after this it will my number," he showed Madee his number, 23.

The man number is being called, he got up and take his order. "I hope you like it, because its to die for," the man said to Madee  while showing his cake before he leave. Madee smile and nodded at him.

Madee watched the man left the store, its quite rare to see a man in cake shop anywhere, and same like this shop most of the visitor is a girl or woman, actually he is the only man that in the store beside the man behind the counter. That man also have a very handsome face, sharp nose, white skin, no wonder he got the confident, but think again what confident relate when its for a delicious food that somehow that man like so much.

"Excuse me,"

"Yes?

"May I know the cake that the man just now bought?"

"Baklava,"

"Can I order it also?"

"I am so sorry, we only make Baklava 10 batch a day, and that the last one,"

"Oh its okay then,"

"Do you want to order it? If you want, I will give you the number, and you can comeback tomorrow for pick up,"

"Tomorrow?" Tomorrow is Saturday and she already appointment. "What time?"

"We open at 10AM, you can come at that time,"

"Okay, I order it for tomorrow pick up,"

"I need your name,"

"Madee Prapa,"

"I will added this one to your last receipt, pay it together later okay," 

"I will. Thank you, Kiet," said Madee, as she notice his name in his apron tag.

"Your welcome,"