Singto & Krist

"How long?"

"3 weeks, but it can be more, depend. You know how uncertain it was,"

"Should I?" Singto paused his words.

Krist stopped, his toiletry bag in his hand wait for him to put in his suitcase and wrapped his packing. "You should what?" Krist walked after put the toiletry bag and sit beside Singto who sat on the edge of the bed, "You want to come?"

Singto just silent.

"Even though it will make me very happy, but you got works," Krist smiled.

"I know, but its 3 weeks," Singto said.

"Sing, its only 3 weeks. I've been away more than that, you too,"

"But this time I cannot dropped by,"

Krist nodded, understood what Singto means. Even though before Krist or Singto need to separate due to work but never in straight time they separated. Always took a visit in between, but this time Krist got shooting in rural area and abroad, it wont be a problem for Singto to visit but in the same time Singto also got work that need his present in the country as he the director.

Its been two years for Singto left the acting job for Krist, he choose the path as cameraman or art director at first while made scenarios which 2 of its Krist acted, and last month the boss finally gave the decision for Singto's debut as director and co producer for the next mini drama of 5 episodes from the script of new writer that won the competition. Singto was estatic.

"Its not that long,"

"I dont know why agree when you show me the script,"

Krist laughed, "Sing, were we in the situation like that Off Gun drama?"

"What do you mean?" Singto squinted his eyes.

Krist took Singto's hands into his, caressed it slowly. "Swapped," Krist smiled made Singto rolled his eyes.

Krist pinch Singto's cheek, "Dont do that, made me hard to go," Krist put Singto's hands back his laps, get up and closed his suitcase as Yui will came and get him in one hour.

"So dont go," Singto whispered, he knew its not possible but he just want to try.

Krist let out a small breath, he fascinated about Singto. Its been 5 years since their reconciliation, and each days fill with their efforts to make sure everything on the table as they knew it wont be easy, communication is the upfront deal. They talked everyday about everything every given time, sometimes it made them fed up so they always try to find a new way to talk, to share, to understand, to accept, to live, to be happy with each other and came up with the decision to live together. "Do you want me not going?"

Singto look at Krist, he knew its possible for Krist to drop everything if he said so, but he also knew he wont let Krist to do it. This movie is great, even awesome, since Krist gave the script to him for reading, since he became Krist's practice partner. It will put Krist to another level as an actor, but Singto, the present Singto is somehow a little bit selfish for Krist, perhaps more. He cant said the word, Singto only shake his head slowly.

"I wont go, I will call Yui," Krist took his phone from the bedside table, although it wont be a good decision for his career, bolt out in the last minute but for Krist, Singto is the most important in his life beside his family. But before he dialed the number, Singto grabbed it.

"Go," Singto put his head on Krist shoulder. "I'll wait, 3 weeks right? I'll wait"

Krist hugged Singto, "Thank you, I'll be back soon. I will call you every night and messages you everytime i got a break." he said.

"Phone bills on me," Singto said with Krist hummed.

They hugged until the door bell is ringing, Yui arrived.

"Okay?" Yui took Krist suitcase while smile to Singto that stood behind Krist. Krist only nodded as Singto force to smile back.

Seeing Krist and Singto having physical interaction like hug or kiss not the first time for Yui as she been working with them for years, but seeing it now, the affection when Krist hugged Singto followed by small peck on the forehead this time made Yui felt her breathing less. Yui now really understood the meaning became air.

The last 5 years Singto and Krist never show affection like in the past even though its requested by the fans or mc on the event as they want to bring the memories back, both of them always smoothly refused the request. They still attend events together like promotion for the drama or movie that both of them has part of its, or as brand ambassador which its enlightening that until now some brands like to have both of them. But their physical interaction limit to touching or holding hands that even not lasting for talking enough snap.

Fans said that Singto and Krist's fandom is done although some still stand by them, Yui thought the same as both of them is more mature. No longer youngster that just starting the career and need to entertain the fans. They are now earn the respect from their works, so they entertain the fans and everyone with their work. Though at first alot of comments about how they change toward each other but in the end people start to accept it.

But here she was the witness of the affection that made her breathless, even though if think again its just a small gesture. Yui still in her trance moment until Krist asked her where the car parked.

"Three more days," Singto mumbled over and over while marking the script, jotted some remarks on his notes for the next shooting after the lunch break.

Jane who brought Singto's lunch, looked at him. Its no longer weird for Jane saw Singto's condition when he's not working specially these days. "Yes, indeed another 3 more days. So please hangin there," Jane put the lunch on the table.

Singto looked up from his notes, "Oh, what are you doing here?"

Jane huffed and pointed the food, "Krist text me to make sure you to eat," as fast as Jane said the word, he got himself a glared from Singto that fished out his phone out and checked it. Jane felt relieved that Singto smiled with the assumed Krist's also texted him. "Eat! I will check it later,"

Singto just hummed, he typed on his phone as another hand open the lunch box. 

"Ow, its a video call," Yui whispered, let out a small squeal.

"Tomorrow is your turn," Jane shrugged, not care at all.

"Uhm, I've been asked to accompany Tay and New for another show,"

"Thats for a week!" 

"Yes," Yui smiled.

Jane felt a wicked vibe, "Talk!" Jane hissed.

"The shooting got delay for another week,"

"What?" Jane shouted, Yui shutted him with put her hand on Jane's mouth but failed. "IS HE KNEW?"

A loud groan heard.

"Now, he knew," Yui whispered.

"I am gonna turn my resignation," Jane scowled.