Chapter 12

Since the late dinner, Krist and Singto's relationship almost normal, well at least in the eye of Jane and Yui. As now, quite often to see two of them in same table for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Although the conversation keep minimum.

Today they will shoot the scene of charity, engagement and might be include the wedding, so they need extra and somehow the boss inform internally so literately actors and actress GMM that got no work that day join as cameos. That pleased Baz, because he wont get a headache on pointing them as all of them already knew the thing.

Pom also happy, as most of them bring their own clothes, so Pom only taking care about the make up.

Each of them got frenzied, about which scene they will got in. As they stated if they were in the engagement, surely they will got invited in the wedding, but also they need into the charity scene too because they were rich. Krist really got fun looked at his friends.

Everyone is there, Off, Gun, Tay, New, Jun, Fiat, Guy, Nat, Lee, Namtan, those that he saw in between his make up process. 

"Honey, miss me?"

"Mook? You too?"

"Even bring Mek, too,"

"Where is he?"

"Mingle,"

"I'm glad you are here," Krist hold her hand tightly. "And yes, i miss you,"

Singto stop his step, he knew that Mook also join the cameos group, they already said hello. He also knew Mook will looking for Krist. But knew quite different from witness with his own eyes.

"Singto, here," Pom pointed the chair.

Singto silently walk to the chair, closed his eyes, and let Pom do his make up.

For the reset shooting, Singto in silent mode, only talk when shooting and its as Kiet. The last scene for today is when Kiet confronted Decha. The scene is full emotion, specially for Decha that one almost have none.

Its like the reversal, in real life its Singto that never show any emotion, while here in Kiet, the emotion all over the places. Sometimes Singto wondered why he choose this role. Why he didnt acted as Decha, it will easier as Decha kind of portray of himself. But if like that, he wont get the idea, he wont understand.

"Okay, everyone silent. Camera ready, action!"

Singto speak his line, slowly try to grab the emotion. Its must come slowly, not at once. He need to pull out everything so Krist also can grab the feeling, his feeling.

Krist look eyes to eyes on Singto, in his feeling for this take he cannot blink, he didnt dare to, not even once because he didnt want to miss it. This is not Kiet thats talking to him, thats pour everything to him, this is Singto. All the things that Singto want to say to him. The words is different but the emotion, its Singto. Krist wont be wrong for this. 

The last word delivered by Singto, as the tears slowly fall down. Krist only able to look at Singto, words, sentences that he prepare not coming out. His mind just blank. And then he felt Singto's hand on his cheeks. 

"Why are you crying? You dont have the right to cry," Singto look at him sadly.

"Who is crying? You are wrong!" Krist said coldly, but do nothing with the hand that caress his cheeks.

The hand wiped the tears silently while he closed his eyes. "You are right. I was wrong," Singto's hand back to his pocket. "All yours. You win,"

Krist took a long breath, slowly let it go. "Off course. I always win," with that words Krist walked away.

"And cut!"

Singto still standing in his spot until Jane came to get him. Singto try to locate Krist, but he is no where to found. As Singto need to stand by, because the next scene is his and Taew.

"Sing," Jane whispered.

"Look after him, Jane. Find him," Singto said to him as Jane nodded then left.