Act 12

"Hows the jet?"

"Expensive,"

"Lavish right?"

"I need fuel money,"

"Any proposition?"

"Not big as the last one, but enough,"

"Send me the proposal by tomorrow," Decha closed his laptop, just finished video call with Sirikit and Decha decided that will his end of work for today. Look around, the place itself not suit for work, look at himself, he surely overdressed. Still wearing full suit facing the beach not a shirt and short, drinking coffee not a beer.

"Still the same,"a man blocking Decha's view. 

"Old habit die hard," Decha stated as the man pull the chair in front him and sat down.

"Why?"

"Its over a year and you dont know?"

"I got the idea, but I want to hear directly from you,"

"Sadist much?"

"Learn from the best," Kiet, the man took Decha's untouched cup of coffee and drink it slowly. "So, why?"

"Money," Decha answered as he put his laptop inside his bag, stand up, push the chair a little to make space, and walked out from the cafe.

Kiet followed Decha, walked beside him. "Just money?"

"Its a good money,"

"How about me?"

"You what?"

"You're too good to me,"

"Really?" Kiet nodded, Decha smile. "Maybe, I was. But, its necessary."

"Didnt feel like that,"

"Feeling is overrated,"

"Decha, is it really just money?"

"Not really," Decha smirked, remembered when James Prapa barging into his office, demand to have everything to be returned whic gave Decha a big laugh. Even a beggar when he found a money from the street think twice for giving it back, as this given to Decha not only put Decha always on his A game until its served in silver platter. Decha will never give it back, as the company is his now.

Prapa family is not common family when its ownership of the asset, its not on the man side, but the woman side. So, all the assets whether its company, stocks everything under the Prapa's woman name. As the tradition, if a woman married, all the assets will come under her. So if Madee Prapa married, all her assets will became hers, as Madee refuse became the owner, she appointed Kiet, her future husband. 

"So?"

"Power, Kiet. Power," Decha pointed a building that still on progress. "That building will be the highest in this country, and its mine."

"Power from a building?"

"Stop talking nonsense, tell me about yourself. Hows Madee?,"

"As if you dont know," Kiet mocked as Decha smirked.

"Better to hear from you, beside I miss talking to you,"

"Right," Kiet rolled his eyes while Decha laughed, but the Kiet starting to tell about the business Madee and he got right now, its no longer only three-story building but already a franchise business. Kiet also told him that Madee and him is waiting for the 1st born, and expecting Decha will give everything in their list. Decha agreed without question, beside later on he can argue that Kiet used the owe card for that.

Kiet devastated after watched the video, he restrained himself from being more stupid. Kiet understand that he being played.

In the morning, Kiet told Madee everything. As he wait for Madee to finish watched the video, Kiet ready to have his life shattered. 

Kiet hold his breath when Madee walk to him.

"I know you must hate him, but I cant," Madee said.

"Why?" Kiet felt between relief and frustrated, relief that Madee not angry at him but also frustrated for not understand.

"He send you to me," Madee kiss Kiet on his forehead. "You know, in every bad things, even a little theres always a good thing,"

"But your company?"

"Its not my company, its yours. Do you want it?"

"No,"

"So, whats the problem? I think its better in Decha's hand than ours right?"

"I love you," Kiet only able to said the word, Madee never stop to amaze him. Indeed Kiet is angry but definitely grateful for Decha of Madee.

"I love you too. Now lets get ready, I want to meet my brother in law," Madee pull Kiet's hand, heading to the bathroom.