Chapter 10

"So, he knew everything?" Yui gave back Jane's phone after roaming the text and photo gallery. "How did you get it?"

"I got my way," Jane answered. "So, the room is ready?"

The question from Jane woken Yui, "I think heaven hate me,"

"Huh?"

"Somehow another mishap is happened,"

"What do you mean?"

"Krist's room, supposedly room, somehow being extent,"

"How come?"

"I dont know, I already throw a fit in the front desk, the team, and yes include the boss,"

"So, whats next?"

"Roommate again?"

"Not me," Jane shake his head and mouthing 'you do it'.

"Already text Singto, he's okay."

"Oh, its not Singto you need to worry,"

Yui make a cry face, one ugly cry face, "I know. So, do you think Singto will need another assistant?"

"Dont worry, Krist wont get you fired," Jane give Yui a condolence hug, whispering "You might be not alive also,"

The Photoshoot ended with the session of Decha, Kiet and Madee altogether. From the Simple outfit for Kiet and Madee until formal attires. When Krist checking the result, he realize that Decha never smile or laugh in the pictures. Only one picture of laughing, a bitter laugh with Kiet. The background was Decha inform Kiet revenge is a mistake. Another picture of smiling, was with Madee. The smile is cynical as the background Madee inform Decha she will choose Kiet over anything.

Krist just finished change his clothes, right now its Singto's solo photo session. Not realizing that a camera watching over him, Krist staring at Singto, smile a little watched Singto trip over of his own foot. Singto always got that charm not only for Krist but others, Krist always know this but back then Krist thought it wont affect them, because Krist is special for Sinto until Krist realize its not. And when the thought is back, his smile also gone. Back again to the hurtful Krist. Suddenly Krist felt tired. Krist reaching his phone to make a call.

"Is the room ready?" Krist asked.

"Can you take a rest in Singto's room first?"

"Okay," Krist answered and hung up then heading to the room.

Yui stared her phone, she still alive for sure because Jane look at her and not asking for help. "Krist back to Singto's room for resting," Yui said.

"Okay,"

"Something happened,"

"What?"

"I dont know, but he agree without throwing a fit,"

"Lets buy food for them. I mean after he awake, he must hungry right? Beside Singto still in photo shoot," Jane grabbed Yui's arm heading to the restaurant.

Krist open the door, the room still the same. His things still in the place that he put it. Its been clean but everything put in the same spot. Krist open his travel bag, pull out the shirt and short pants, bring it to the bath room. Showering is the best idea from now that Krist able to pull it.

Krist dont like the cold, but this time he make himself shower with the cold water, somehow he need to straight him self. But look at him in the mirror, wearing the clothes, singto's clothes that somehow he want to take with him made him rethinking the meaning of straight him self.

"What are you doing?" Krist ask Krist mirror version that off course give him the same expression. "Lets start with change the clothes," 

Krist is in between rummaging his travel bag, looking for clothes to wear and thinking how he didnt want to open the suitcase when the door opened and Singto walk in. Singto closed the door slowly and just stand there, staring at Krist. Krist cannot think whether, Singto staring for the clothes or staring for the whole situation.

The full minutes of silent, "I can use it again right?" Krist break the silent.

"What?"

"Clothes. Mine in the suitcase and too lazy," Krist make a gesture he really didnt want to open the suitcase.

"Oh, okay. Its okay, you can wear it. You already wear it," Singto answered.

"I'll take a nap," Krist whispered, then off to the bed.

Singto give no reply, just walked to his side of bed, then took out his clothes and heading to the bathroom.

"Do you hear anything?" asked Yui.

Jane put his ear to the door, although the resort got bad management, the quality of the building is good. He hear nothing. Jane shake his head. "Good thing then," Jane said.

"The food?"

"Lets just put it by the door, I will text Singto," Jan said.

Text

To: Singto

Food for you and Krist. Eat it!

Not long the text sent, the door is opened. Singto look at Jane and Yui, smiling. "Thanks." Singto said. "He's sleeping." He added before closed the door.