Act 9

One year passed. Decha never thought 365 days was over so fast, maybe its too fast nothing much that changed from the country. Sirikit always update the domestic situation, so Decha missed not much. 

His plane just landed an hour ago, and now Decha's standing in front of a building that used to a saloon as he remembered. The building itself got a total make over to match what its became. Decha smile at the view in front of him, thinking an epic way to approach the two persons in front of him.

The 3-storey building now became a restaurant on the 3rd floor, book cafe on the 2nd floor and cake shop on the 1st floor.  Decha's thought they need to stop being too obvious for love, as the owner and his partner acted too sweet to each other while gave out instruction to the workers on placing the decoration outside the building, as if they need to make sure country didnt forget to show they are  the dream couple. 

Walked silently Decha approached the couple, "Congratulation," Decha handed the bouquet of yellow poppies. 

The two person yelped of surprise. 

"It's means success and wealth, did you know?" Decha put the flower at Madee's hand.

"How?" Kiet puzzled but he reached for hug as Decha open his hand and accept the hug, then Madee join the group hug.

Decha felt as he was in court with sitting in front of Kiet that stared at him with the look disappointed and frustrated. He let out a small laugh, "You look good, both of you," Decha look his surrounding. They were in the second floor, the book cafe. Not yet opened so Madee said it will free for them to chat.

Madee placed the coffee and chocolate cake, "Fresh from the oven," she said.

"I'm honor," Decha sipped the coffee.

"How you've been?"

"Busy,"

"Suddenly you just gone, I've tried everything. Well, almost everything, if Madee not stop me,"

"What do you mean?"

"Kiet thought you being kidnapped, so he want to report to the police, but Sirikit came and inform that you need to go but dont know where," Madee explained as she took the seat beside Kiet.

"Thats a lie right? Impossible for Sirikit didnt know,"

"She signed NDA," Decha took a bite of the chocolate cake, what he guess is right. All those time, the cake indeed made by Kiet. He let a satisfaction smile.

"So, where were you?"

"Out the country, cannot tell. But, I'm back," Decha smile. "Anyway, congratulation, double congratulations,"

"Double?"

"The shop and the engagement,"

"How do you know?"

"I got my source," 

"Will you come?"

"If I got invite," Decha laughed.

Madee get up and back with an envelope, "We plan to give this to Sirikit today," she said. 

As updated from Sirikit while Decha away, after the news broke about Madee's fiancee seeing another man named Daw whom also a big name in the investment world. So for that Madee's parents cannot do much except agreed for certain numbers. As Madee knew about the numbers, she devastated of her parent, specially her mother, left the house and move in with Kiet.

Madee's mother tried to bring Madee back home, she tried everything. Until the last attempt caused Madee almost lost her life due to the accident happened followed by Madee's attempt for suicide, her father stepped in and made Madee's mother to accept Madee's choice.

Let her live or they wont see her alive. Madee's mother still a mother, she choose the first,

Kiet is a smart man, known by Madee's father from several occasion that they met while in the hospital, rehab and Kiet's flat. Kiet always showed how he respect Madee, never push her into anything, gave her space, letting Madee  as herself.

Not long from that, Kiet acknowledged by Madee's mother. As she saw the best Madee is when with Kiet.

Madee informed she dont want to success the family business but want to have her own business, her parents agreed with condition they will support her.

Kiet is not naive man, putting pride ahead. He knew he need to give in certain things, so Madee can be happy. So, when Madee's parent gave them the building as they can do anything with it, Kiet accept it.

With Kiet characters and behaviour also his determination, its not long for Madee's parents accept him, specially the grandfather. He also a man with sweet tooth but due to his age and health, he need to restrain. Kiet become the grandfather's favorite for his magic hands.

This weekend, they will have a celebration of launching the business followed by Kiet and Madee's engagement and Decha got the invitation.