Act 11

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure,"

"But you know whats this mean right?"

"Of course, I know. You said your self I am smart. Yes, i am sure. Yes, i know. So, will you do it or not?"

"Do you want to talk about it first?"

"Decha!"

"Kiet, this is like what? 2AM, 2 in the morning, within 5 hours you will get married and somehow you come to my place asking for this? So, please excuse me if I need to know whether this something like a joke," Decha start massaging his head.

"I am not laughing," Kiet glared.

"Okay, just assume I will do it, you really understand what happen right?"

"Yes," Kiet's voice sure showed he is serious on his demand. "So, can you do it?"

"I can, beside you surely prepare everything," Decha saw all the documents that Kiet brought.

"Can it be done by now?"

"Finalized it, I need to register it to the system and it will directly recorded, but for now your sign is enough for start the process," Decha answered.

"Where I need to sign?"

Kiet can heard the music from the room. The music resonance the joy that will bring 2 person together in the matrimony vows forever. And the 2 person are Madee and him. Kiet should be happy, he look sharp and handsome with the expensive tuxedo from Decha who standing beside him and check the time on his watch over and over.

"You know, if one see you they probably think, its you the groom," Kiet chuckled.

"Funny," Decha glared at Kiet.

The door is opened and James Prapa came in, Kiet's future father in law. As automatic, Decha suddenly walked out the door said about find something to drink. Funny enough, theres many variant of drink in the room that Kiet knew Decha is the one who prepared it.

"Kiet, my son," James Prapa gave out his hand for a shake hand, as Kiet took James's hand but James prefer to hug in the end. "Thank you,"

"No, it should be me," Kiet release himself from the hug and put a distance from James.

James's phone ringing, and for a moment Kiet saw James expression change from surprised to anger to devastated. While he kept on listen on hist phone, James's eyes stared at Kiet. The phone ended and Kiet faced James eyes to eyes.

"What have you done?" James hissed. "Explain now!"

"As been whoever called you just now,"

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Its Madee's and in the end will be yours too,"

"Madee didnt want it, I dont want it,"

"But Transfer of ownership? Are you crazy?"

"I'm not crazy!" Kiet yelled. "If I was one, you will lost more. For everything you've done,"

"What are you talking?"

Kiet throw the documents and pictures to James, who grabbed the one that fell on his face. One by one, James picked up from the floor and read it, noticed it.