Chapter 1

"Krist, have you read the script?"

"Yes,"

"What do you think?"

"I thought after the last 2 movies and 3 dramas that i just finished shoot around last week, I will get an off?"

"Dont worry, you still got that off. Beside the shooting will start like early next year,"

"Why?"

"What?"

"I mean, usually when you guys give me a script means next week the workshop already start,"

"Oh, because the script not yet finished. And we still waiting for the other actor,"

"Other actor?"

"Yes, as you know, in this movie theres 2 main lead,"

"Boss, you know i am not doing BL anymore,"

"Oh, dont worry, its not BL, really. It just the main lead on the story both man, but no romance at all. You read the script right?"

"Yes, I did. But, you said yourself the script not finish,"

"Don't worry, really, its not BL."

"Okay then. Anything else? because i need to get ready for the award tonight,"

"Krist, you dont want to know who the other lead?"

"No need, as long as he can act, i'm good,"

Within almost 4 years, Krist becoming one of the top actor with highest payment. Every year, every award always got his name. Whether its movie or drama, everything becoming a box office. Every production, every director name Krist the warranty of success.

And tonight, everyone already sure that Krist will got another award for best actor for his last movie. The critics said all the emotion that Krist poured was raw and refined with the smooth transition every scene he's in.

"Congratulation again for the award,"

"Thank you so much. This wont be happened if i didnt got the best team and best fans,"

"Another mind blowing thriller for emotion movie, so any plan to have movie with different genre?"

"Different genre?"

"Yes, like Romance or Romantic Comedy,"

"Well, somehow i dont get that kind of script. I always open to any genre,"

There's an addition clause in Krist contract beside no BL drama/ movie, no Romance drama/ movie. So, its not that Krist didnt get the offer but the script will never pass the 1st screening.

The last time Krist acted in romance drama is 4 years ago, that the last time Krist got a heart and able to smile because of love.

"Home?"

"No,"

"Where?"

"No need, Mook will drive me,"

"Okay. Tomorrow i will pick you up at 9AM."

"Pick me at Mook,"

Mook, most people thought that Krist having relationship with her, actually they really like brother and sister, but Krist never say anything every time got the question about the relationship specially after got confirmation from Mook herself that she okay with and somehow got a quite advantage for always being together with Krist. Though Krist himself knew by heart Mook only joking about the advantage as Mook also a big name in the industry but nowadays she prefer working behind the scene as producer.

"Brother, looking sharp tonight," Mook wave from her car

"Thanks. So, whats for the supper?"

"Chicken?"

"Call!"

"I heard a rumor,"

"Then, lets keep it as rumor,"

"Oh, come on. Make me happy as I get you chicken,"

One thing that Krist love being with Mook, he can laugh, real laugh. "Okay, shoot,"

"The other lead is he who cannot be named,"

"This drama surely will be awesome, as my other lead have no nose,"

"Haha!"

"I heard the same thing,"

"Are you okay?"

"Why wont I?"

"I thought we agree we wont be fake, lying, hypocrite to each other?"

"I dont know. But, heard his name already make my body freeze,"

"So everyone knew already?"

"Well, like always. I'm the last to know,"

"What you gonna do?"

"I will know when the time come,"

"Do you want his information? You know, so you can prepare,"

"Sure. Thank Sis,"

"Krist, you'll be okay," Mook give him smile as Krist humming to agree or at least he will try to be okay.