Epilogue

"Tell me again about this award," Singto lied on the bed, tried to remember whether he been invited but forgot.

"You need to stop play the games and read more," said Krist from the bathroom. "Fiction not included, Sing."

"Our chance?"

"It's APSA! Asia Pasific Screening Award, Sing!" Krist rolled his eyes. 

"Dont roll you eyes, and yes I can see you," Singto yelled. "And no grumpy mode!"

"I am not grumpy, I dont have time to be grumpy," Krist came out from the bathroom. "Its just I cant stop shaking, got invitation to this award already blown me away but we also got nominated, Sing."

Singto has many awards, and each of its Singto proud and grateful. Indeed all the award, mostly from his work with Krist on Sotus and Sotus S and mostly not for their capability as actor, but because of their popularities, the love from their fans. Indeed its different with Krist that over the years while Singto away for his study, Krist placed him as the actor and got him award for its.

But this time is different, not just the scale, also honored being the first that put into nomination for the new addition of the award. APSA before this years only for movie but this years they added the Drama section. Also, they got nominated for 3 achievement, Achievement in Acting, Best Performance by An Actor and Best Original Score.

"I want you to win," Krist checked the time on his phone, made the alarm is on. Put it on the bedside table and turn off the light, positioned him self beside Singto that already found his comfort under the blanket.

"I want us to win," Singto took Krist's hand and covered his eyes with it. Singto got new habit after he found out that Krist's hand not only long and beautiful but also cool and relaxing, which got snorted feedback from the hands owner. 'Only to you Sing, only to you' Krist said that over and over.

Krist woke up first than Singto, because he want to have his swimming routine. He skipped his session for a couple days and he fear for his result when he got his check up. Yesterday he checked the pool and its heaven. Krist left a message on Singto bedside, under his phone, inform him that he's out for the swim.

Its been their habit now, for Krist and Singto to inform each other even for small things, update their whereabout, so most of the time Jane or Yui will ask one of them when they cannot find the other. Yes, thats include the info for them was in the toilet.

Jane and Yui never complained about it, because its easier for them. They even call it as domestically cute which Singto said there got no meaning on those words.

The red carpet is crazy, Krist and Singto walked along with Baz. They never thought they got fans, if its their own country theres no surprise but here in foreign country, far from home. The love they got already made them as the winner, with award or no award.

Baz laughed heartedly and clapped like crazy when they announce the award for Achievement in Directing, Japan has it. The director is one of Baz mentor back when he still did his internship. The director saw Baz, walked to him and hug him, made a promise to have a talk later tonight.

Then its came to the best original score, Krist hold Singto's hand until it felt numb for both of them. They hug each other while they presenter announced, the award goes to Vietnam.

Just now they announced for the award of best performance by an actress that for Japan. The same drama that got directing. Next is best performance by an actor. Singto and Kris look each other, the hand still tight together. 

The presenter is the actor from last year award for achievement in directing for documentary feature film categories, he smiled as took position on the standing mic.

"Thank you for the opportunity to be able stand in this stage with great people. This year APSA not only for the first time has Drama for its categories, also for best performance by an actor we have 2 actors from the same drama who never happened. 

So, without for long a due, the best performance by an actor goes to," he opened the envelope, read it and smiled. 

"Congratulation Krist Perawat and Singto Prachaya"