Chapter 11

"Do you think we need to retake?" Baz squeezing his tired eyes.

"The light is not enough," Khlo pointed. "Sorry, when i do the survey somehow its not as dark today,"

"Let me make a note first," Baz scribble down in his notes, make a reminder. "I mean the worst, we still can make it, but the music we will use need to be different,"

"So we will shoot the charity, engagement, wedding in the same day?" Pom asked.

"Why?"

"I need to prepare more team, for the make up at the least," Pom answered.

"Thats the wish, but with all those extra, i dont know," Baz massaging his head slowly. "Tham, in the budget how many days we got those scene?"

"4 days," Tham answered. "But, you already over for the scene in the bar,"

"Ah, that fighting scene," Baz laugh remembered, "Its a good thing, that got in one take,"

The shooting already running for 2 weeks, Krist already his scene. Its a good thing that Decha is a businessman, so mostly his shoot indoor, whether office, car, bar. Though in the name of budget, when Tham being a cruella de vil, they not allow to turn on the AC, specially when the retake is happened over and over. 

Krist scenes with Singto, still can be count. Most of the time, he shoot with Fern and cameo. Many cameos, as he is a businessman that like to ruin and help others. They just finished scene with Off as cameo, acted as his business partner from China. Actually the scene very easy, but Off being Off so the others extra messed up because can hold the laughter.

Sitting with Off now, watching Singto scene in the bakery. Singto is listening to the patissier on how to make the cake. Krist has taste the cake, its good. Yui said the patissier is quite famous, and with the connection from Taew as her sister, she's willing become the consultant.

"So, will you ever talk about it or not?" Off nudge Krist arm.

"Not?"

"To me is fine, to him you need it,"

"What for?" Krist looked at Off. "We are good,"

"Really?"

"Yes, I even roommate with him," 

"What?"

"At first its not option, second a choice. Now I just lazy and he's fine with it,"

"I want you to be happy,"

"I want me to be happy also," Krist smile to Off, tapping his hand softly. "And I will, dont worry."

In between his lesson, Singto notice that Krist is there but not alone, with Off. They always closed, Singto dont want to admit but part of him not fond it. He knew what he had with Krist is a mere profesionalism between actors, to make sure the production will running and ending smoothly.

Actually Singto quite happy when he knew Krist stop asking for new room, and being his roommate even though Baz once asked Krist for having his own room. 

"Its alright, beside roommate with Singto much easier to practice," Krist answered.

But within 2 weeks shooting, only 2 times Singto got scene with Krist and thats without any conversation. One time Singto only able looked Krist from afar, as they in the across each other, and other he only able to say his queuing number.

Yes, both of them is roommate but with different schedule of shoot, so when Singto back to the room either Krist still in shooting or already slept. So, his plan to pursue Krist for talking not really in a good revelation, though Singto himself dont know how to start if he given the chance to talk.

And now with the additional, Singto need to witness the physical intimacy between Krist and Off, whom Krist done it made Singto's head want to explode as this cake making not easy, if he thought learn violin is hard, baking is another level.

"Decha, this scene need to retake," Khlo pointed the drawing chart and script.

"Okay," Krist nodded.

"Thanks, after Kiet is done. So, be ready,"

"Okay, cut!" Baz shouted. "Thanks everyone, see you tomorrow,"

"Better right?" Khlo asked.

"Perfect," Baz said. "And somehow this time, I can feel the emotion from Kiet's eyes more,"

"What do you mean?"

"Previously, its like ambition but now also got hatred. Perfect," Baz smile full with satisfaction.

Krist walked slowly with Singto beside him, its the first for them to walk with each other to the room. Usually one of them need to stay behind because theres still more scenes to take.

"Dinner?" Krist not so fond of Singto, but he hate awkward silent more.

"As what?" Singto asked.

"Huh?"

"Dinner as Decha and Kiet or Krist and Singto?"

"Lets dinner as hungry people," Krist smile a little, Singto is really something.

"Okay," Singto smile while nodded with agreement, indeed both of them hungry.