Answers

Rachel was staring out the window of the driver's side, her head on her hand and she had one other hand slightly resting on the steering wheel. The view they were getting as they grew closer to the shore line was gorgeous. The sun was basically sinking into the ocean by now, and stars could barely be seen. The girl releases a yawn and gazes around. Raph was completely out in the back seat, and Sam was also staring out his window. He seemed.... happy? As if he hadn't been in this car in a while.

Rachel turns back to her view, going over the events of today. It was the only way to escape the migraine that was pounding her skull. She most likely had a concussion after that blast, and she didn't want to fall asleep knowing that.

Earlier, she was just about to break through the last firewall to pin point exact coordinates to the island. She was mere seconds away, but the moment she was about to decimate the safety features of N.E.S.T., the detector went off.

Then N.E.S.T. arrived less than an hour later.

Her eyes open more.

The 'possible' location of the island was nearly three hours from their shack in the woods, and that's without traffic. There was no way they would have gotten there that fast.

Unless.....

She huffs. Should have known that shifty salesclerk was giving her too good of a deal on that nice car. He was most likely a N.E.S.T. operative.

And her car.....

"Bumblebee?" She asks quizzically. The radio emits static, then a "Yes?" from another show. Sam had explained earlier that Bumblebee couldn't speak, so he used recordings from shows or movies to speak. Rachel asks her question, and turns her gazes towards the radio. "My car.... i-it's an Autobot, isn't it?"

The radio is silent for a while. So quiet that Rachel hears movement behind her, telling her Raph was slightly awake. Even Sam was watching her now, his gaze darting between her and the radio.

Finally, a single word answer comes out, in a voice similar to the large blue and red eighteen wheeler that was still tailing them.

"Affirmative."

Rachel sighs. It was as she said to Sam earlier. Her and Raph were prepared for almost everything. This.... wasn't one of those things.

Suddenly, a deeper, more baritone voice emits from the speakers. "Miss Rachel, we never meant to invade your privacy, but you had become the target of Decepticons due to your.... findings." The girl glares out the window, then turns in her seat to look through the window behind them.

"Stop."

Sam cocks an eyebrow in confusion, and even the camaro makes a confused beep.

"I said stop. As in halt, quit moving forward."

Silence. As her grip tightens on the steering wheel, Bumblebee lets out what sounds like a sigh, then slowly pulls over on the road before slowing to a stop. The eighteen wheeler behind them follows suit, and everything grows quiet.

"What is wrong?"

The voice was back, but this time, Rachel wanted to talk to it-him- herself. Opening the door, she steps out of the car and makes her way to the large vehicle behind them. Sam seems to completely lose his mind. "R-Rachel! W-What are you doing?" He tries to leave, but Bumblebee locked the doors. Sam turns to the front of the car with a glare.

Bumblebee says something to him, and the boy stops trying to escape. He instead leans back in his chair and sighs. "Crazy girl..."

Rachel, having made it to the side of the eighteen wheeler, slightly glares at it. Her gazes falters, turns curious, then she quickly climbs up the side, opens the door, and slides into the seat. She sits there for a while until her suspicions were proven. The deep voice radiates from the radio, much louder now.