Training..... ish

Rachel wakes up to a loud crashing noise, causing the girl to blink her eyes open tiredly. Another crash and she sits up straight, rubbing her eyes of sleep. A muffled voice echoes into her room before a louder smash makes her room shake. With a yawn, she slowly slips out of her bed, slides on a comfy robe, and shuffles to her door. Opening it, she gazes down the hallway on her right. 

Right then, a shout and bang can be heard on her left, and she sighs before making her way out of her room. She closes the door behind her and wraps the robe around her center a bit more. Slowly, she walks, or waddles to a point, before making it to the entrance into the main hangar.

Just as she steps out, a shadow falls on her. Gazing up, she spots a large ball, seemingly made of colorful metal pipes wrapped together, crash into the wall, then begin to fall right at her.

However, just as it nears her face, it suddenly stops. "Woah there!" A gruff voice says as a head pokes around from the ball. The large audio receptors on this mech stood out, and the girl huffs. She hadn't moved a single inch, she just stared at the ball with tired eyes. Lowering her head, she shuffles out from under it, then turns her gaze towards the bot. 

"Wheeljack.... Of all the times to be lobbing, you and Bulkhead have to do it in here... on my first day off in two months....?"

Said bot smirks, placing the ball against his hip and letting his hand dangle on the other side of it, his arm holding it firmly in place. "Now what is Major Lennox thinking by letting you off for a day?" This causes Rachel to smirk slightly, and she puffs her chin up a bit. "He figured if I didn't slow down, I'd end up taking your place in the field, Jackie...."

The bot lets off a soft chuckle as a rather large green bot walks over and slaps his back. "I guess that's what we get for waking her.." He says, his voice playful. Rachel gazes up at him, tilting her head. "Never wake a sleeping kitty, am I right?"

Rachel makes a pouting face, then smirks. "Careful, this cat's got claws that can cut even your hide into pieces, Bulkhead."

Said bot laughs, and Wheeljack laughs as well. "Alright, you win this time, kid." The Samuri bot kneels down. "How about you go freshen up, then we take a spin in the Jackhammer? She's been itching to fly lately, and it's a great day for it."

This makes Rachel perk up drastically. "On it!" She rushes away, but she catches the faintest, "Works every time" from Wheeljack. This only makes her smile bigger. Of course it did! Who would say no to flying in an alien space ship!?

After moving in almost three months ago, Rachel had constantly asked Major Lennox to allow her to join N.E.S.T. and, surprisingly, for a while, he refused. He wanted her to continue college first, but the girl was not having any of that.

Finally, he agreed, but only on the fact she would do at least one class at school, and the others could be online. She wasn't confined to base, as they already had agents at the school to keep an eye on her. Now they were there to protect her.

However, nothing made her feel more protected than flying around in a large spaceship with one of her favorite Autobots.

Said Autobot lobs the metal ball and Bulkhead one last time as Rachel darts back into the hangar. She was wearing her typical outfit of boot-cut blue jeans, cyan blue shirt with an Autobot symbol on to top left chest area, and black sneakers with neon green speckled on them. Her face was bright as her hair was now brushed and up in a pony-tail.

"Let's go, you wrecker!" She said. Wheeljack salutes with two fingers to Bulk before kneeling down and offering a servo for the young girl. She doesn't hesitate to jump on and easily catches herself when he stands. "Look's like you're finally getting used to me picking you up."