Searching

[Raf POV]

"Aye, Raf! Whatcha got?" Rachel yells up to me from the ground. I shout back quickly. "Nothing yet! Still trying to track his last signal. He's very smart about not using electronics." It's infuriating sometimes. Down below, Rachel is still working on her 'project'. She won't tell anyone what it was, but she said everyone would love it. Raf only sighs and continues his search.

"Hey, Jack. You find anything?" I ask him, and he leans back in his chair, stretching and also releasing a sigh in defeat. "Nadda. Sam seems to keep himself out of trouble.... unlike some people." He glances over to Miko, who was sitting atop Bulkhead's shoulder with a wide grin on her face. She sneezes slightly, then glances over towards us. Her grin widens and she waves.

Jack shakes his head and turns to me. He gestures with his head down to Rachel, whose wings were slightly flitting behind her as she worked. He then mouths, 'What do you think she's makin'?' and I shrug. I gaze down as well and smirk at her tail as it slightly flicks a little faster and she growls. You could tell when something was going her way because her wings and tail would react.

It was quite cute honestly.

I smirk slightly and turn back to my computer. I knew of someone else who thought it was cute.....

Beep!

I slam back on my keys as another signal pops up. It wasn't in any relation to Sam, but for some reason it held a signal that was sent directly to me. I begin analyzing it and find myself trapped in some kind of trojan horse that was linked to the signal. With ease, I secure a hidden file before dismantling the virus. Inside the file I find....

"*zzzzzzzzzt*..... Raf! Raf, can you hear me?!"

"Sam!"

All movement behind me stops and I hear her wings before I feel her behind me. "Sam! Where are you? Are you okay?! Are you with the twins!?" She shouts, and suddenly a video pops up with Sam's face barely showing. "Thank God! I thought I'd be stuck with these two nimrods forever...." In the background, we can hear the bickering begin. "Who you calling nimrod, q-tip?" "Yeah! Haven't seen you helping out with hiding much, mister important." Rachel lets out a sigh and lowers her head. "Guess that answers everything...."

Sam's face nears the screen, and I can barely make out his eyes widening. "Rachel!? Are-Are those..." Rachel's head whips up, and her wings quickly tuck away. "Explain later! Where are you? We can send a ground bridge and get you guys here before the 'Cons trace this." Explosions in the distance of the call make us all flinch and Sam curses. "Aye! Would you two shut up before you get us all killed?! Skids! Send our coordinates!"

Said Autobot makes an irritated noise as numbers pop up onto my screen. "Calibrating.... It's open!" The portal wooshes to life and I turn in my chair as Sam rushes through. However, fighting echoes through and Rachel growls. "Jazz?" The Lieutenant's face appears on the larger monitors as Ratchet types away, having rushes in at some point. "I have moved the bridge
You should be directly behind the fight now." Rachel gives him a nod before soaring through. I turn back to my screens and hack into a camera inside the building they were hiding in.

'Huh.... old abandoned building with working cameras..... N.E.S.T.!' My respect for Sam went up a bit at that, but I don't  say anything. As the camera feed pops up, I smile as Rachel barrels I to the chest plates of Knockout, who staggers back and growls. She lands on her feet and doesn't  hesitate to lift her wings. Before her stood our most hated Decepticon. Most would despise the leader the most, but our common enemy was the cop car that tried to kill us before.

Barricade.

Raising her arms, armor playing around her wrists appear and form into double canons. She launches upward as Barricade fires towards her. She lets off a volley of shots at the Con as the twins rush through. However, it seems like Barricade expected this and he lets off one last shot.