Repairs pt. 2

"Rachel! You've got to run! You have to run n-GAH!"

The blast sends the now lifeless husk of Will flying across the destroyed hangar. Rachel stands there, gasping for air, holding her gut with one hand and firing her cybertronian blaster in the other at the on coming Decepticons.

She refuses to turn away, eyes slits at the Decepticon before her. The black and white mech glares at her, piercing red optics staring through her soul. She knew everyone was dead, she had seen it happen. She was perched over Raf's body, still trying to protect it despite the lack of life in his barely open eyes.

Sam was thrown somewhere on the east side, and Lennox was.... Well, lets just say charcoal looks better than him right now. Her eyes were barely open, but she was still fighting back. She fired her blaster once more, nailing the 'Con in the left optic. He howls in pain and stumbles back.

Left... Optic?

Her eyes widen. That's different. She's never been able to injure him in one of these dreams. 

Dream?

Nightmare!

Rachel closes her eyes, trying to focus. If this was a nightmare, it wasn't real, and she could control it.

She growls as her eyes open once more. However...

A soft, cyan blue glow emits from them. She growls at the Decepticon...

The illusion...

Straightening her stance, she removes her hand from the wound, revealing fresh skin. Her clothes seem to fade away like fire and are replaced with her body armor. However...

Cybertronian symbols cover it and energon seems to slither in between the cracks. However, the girl doesn't notice this, and instead she slowly begins to walk towards the crippled 'Con.

She quickens her pace.

She begins to sprint.

The scene around her flashes past in a blur and the only thing in focus is her target...

Megatron...

Who was standing over the sparkless husk of Optimus Prime.

A rage filled shout escapes her, her long hair flying in the wind behind her, slowly fading into a soft energon blue. She launches up, raising her fist. As she falls and nears Megatron's faceplates, he gazes up and growls. Suddenly...

Fear fills his optics for a brief moment...

Then...

*BRRR BRRR BRRR BRRR BRRR BRRR*

Rachel opens her eyes slowly, releasing a large yawn and slowly rolling over. Lazily, she moves her hand to the clock. Slapping the button on the top silences it and she carefully sits up. The clock reads 4:45 a.m. She blinks and yawns before sleepily gazing around. The sun hadn't risen yet and she could see her armor sitting in the case across her room.

It looked brand new and it makes her smirk. Ratchet always prided himself in keeping everything tidy, including his armor. 

Slowly she slithers out of bed and makes her way over to the case. She gazes at it in awe, but steps away as it flashes into something different for a moment. The cracks had looked like energon was flowing through them and it glowed for a split second, then reverted back to normal.