Author's Note

Hey guys!

So, I've been really..... well, busy isn't the way to put it, but I have been busy and just... kind of dealing with stuff and life issues and school and what not. I have a whole plot for this story, and we are getting there, but I wanted to let y'all know I'm not giving up on this, I'm just trying to find the best way to tell it!

Also, I was wondering if you guys would be willing to help me? I'm wanting to publish a new book, but the cheapest deal I could find is $899 and.... I have like only a little over $100 to my name and no real paying job. 

So my questions are 

1) Would you be willing to help me out with this? If not, I understand! But I don't know where else to go, so if you are, message me please. I would probably throw in a deal where if I am able to publish, those who donated would get a book for free as a gift for the donation (signed if ya want. but like... new writer so idk)

2) Do you know of any other resources I could use to help me out with this? Like other publishing companies, easy ways to get cash while home (I can't get a job rn due to circumstances and college.... Thank God for Financial aid or I would never have this opportunity), or what.

3) I do art! Currently just with pen and paper, and upload by trying to take a decent picture of it, but I wouldn't mind trying to do commissions! I'm not the greatest, but you can go to my deviantart page to see what I have done. I have more to upload, but yeah! ART

Anyways, I also wanted to say thank you all for reading this far through grammar mistakes from rushing and name issues and other things. I am doing my best to reread and change stuff before publishing so it's smoother, but it takes longer to get a chapter out.

I also have another story I have literally had since.... like.... 4 years ago I think. It's an NCIS story I made (because I freakin love that show), and I found it again. So It's kind of inspiring me on all my stories and art as well. 

So! Link to my Devi page is below and please comment any ideas!

Thank you all for reading! Have a great November!

~AviatorWriter

https://www.deviantart.com/aviatorshadow