Olivarry: Let Me In

A/N: This story is going to be a non-superhero au, meaning no powers and no archery.

Barry's POV

I was just sitting on the couch, relaxing and watching tv when Oliver came home. I stare at him in horror when I noticed his bloody knuckles and bruised face. He just stood there shaking.

"Ollie...w-what happened? Are you okay?" I asked worried.

Oliver didn't answer me, he walks past me and goes into our room, closing the door behind him. I walk over to the door and try to open it, but it was locked.

"Ollie, please open the door and tell me what happened." I said banging on the door.

Oliver still didn't answer me. I'm starting to get really scared. Did somebody attack him? I yell and pound on the door harder and harder as I get more and more scared.

"Oliver, please! Let me in! Y-you're scaring me!" I sobbed.

I press my back against the door and slide down to the floor. Then I bring my knees to my chest and start crying like a baby. Why won't Oliver let me in? Doesn't he trust me? I just want to help him! I sat by the door all night. I was unable to sleep at all. Finally, in the morning, the door opens.

"Ollie?" I said standing up and facing my boyfriend.

He had dark circles under his eyes, meaning he didn't sleep either. I cup his face to make him look at me.

"Ollie, sweetie, for the love of God, tell me what happened." I cried.

"I....t-these guys, they tried to mug me. It was crazy; one minute they were coming towards me, then the next they're all dead at my feet and I had blood and bruises all over my hands. I don't know how it happened, but I killed them." Oliver explained.

"Oliver, that's okay. It was self-defense, they were going to hurt you." I said trying to calm him down.

"No, it's not okay, Barry! I killed five people! What if it was some sort of uncontrollable, blind rage? What if it happens again and I...hurt you...or worse?" Oliver said sobbing uncontrollably.

"Is that why you locked yourself in the room? You were afraid you were gonna hurt me?" I asked him.

Oliver nods wiping at his face with his sleeve. I tried to hug him, but he pushes me away.

"No, Bear! I'm a psycho, you're not safe around me! No one is!" Oliver shouted wrapping his arms around himself.

"Ollie, that's complete bullsh*t! There's no one I feel safer with than you!" I replied.

I grab him and pull him into my arms. He buries his face into my neck and cries. I whispered soothing words into his ear as I rub the back of his head.

"I love you so much, Oliver. Please don't ever shut me out. I was so worried about you last night." I said burying my face into Oliver's shoulder.

"I love you, too, Barry. I'm sorry that I made you worried." replied Oliver.

I hold Oliver in my arms firmly, not wanting to ever let him go. Oliver is my entire world, and I won't let anything come between us...even Oliver's own fears.