Olivarry: Sing Me To Sleep

It's the middle of the night, and Barry sits at the kitchen table working on some things he brought home from work; while Oliver was in the bedroom asleep. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around Barry's shoulders, it was Oliver. The vigilante sighs as he holds Barry tighter and nuzzles his face into the crook of his neck.

"I thought you were asleep." Barry said touching Oliver's arm.

He then noticed that Oliver was slightly trembling.

"Honey, are you okay? You're shaking like a leaf...did you have another nightmare?" asked Barry.

"Yeah." replied Oliver.

"Do you want me to come to bed?" Barry asked him.

"Yes." Oliver answered.

"Do you want me to sing you to sleep?" Barry asked rubbing Oliver's arm.

"Please." whimpered Oliver.

Barry turns his head and gives his boyfriend a kiss on the head. The speedster always comforts his boyfriend after he has a nightmare, which is pretty often.

"Alright, go on to bed, I'll be there in a minute. Just gotta put this stuff awa--hey!" Barry said before Oliver grabbed his waist and picked him up.

The billionaire carried his boyfriend to the bedroom.

"What's with carrying me like this? Am I your human-sized teddy bear or something?" Barry giggled.

"Yep." Oliver replied kissing the back of Barry's neck.

The two settle under the covers and wrap their arms around each other. Oliver buries his face deep into Barry's chest. Barry kisses Oliver's forehead and rubs his back. The forensic scientist wishes there's more he can do to help Oliver with his nightmares.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Barry asked.

"No. I just want to sleep. Please, sing for me." replied Oliver hugging Barry tightly.

"Okay. Got any requests?" questioned Barry.

"You choose." Oliver answered quickly, starting to shake and tremble again.

The Flash thinks about which song to sing to his frightened boyfriend.

"I got it." said Barry.

"Hold me close and hold me fast.
This magic spell you cast.
This is la vie en rose.

When you kiss me heaven sighs.
And though I close my eyes.
I see la vie en rose.

When you press me to your heart.
I'm in a world apart.
A world where roses bloom.

And when you speak.
Angels sing from above.
Everyday words seem.
To turn into love songs.

Give your heart and soul to me.
And life will always be.
La vie en rose." Barry softly sang into Oliver's ear.

The song worked, Oliver was asleep about halfway through. After Oliver fell asleep, Barry followed, soothed by the Green Arrow's snores.