Olivarry: Aaawkwaard! 😓

Barry and his boyfriend, Oliver were hanging out with their friends at S.T.A.R. Labs. Cisco, Caitlyn, Iris, Felicity, Thea, Diggle, Kara, and her sister, Alex were all there. After a few games, Oliver started to get a little bored.

"Hey, Bear. Wanna sneak off and go make out?" Oliver whispered to Barry.

"Ollie, I don't think that'll work, someone will see us sneaking off." Barry whispered back.

"Nah, I'm great at stealth, they won't even notice we're gone." Oliver said brushing his lips against Barry's ear.

Barry can't say 'no' when Oliver does this. The couple hold hands and sneak out of the room without being noticed by their friends. They find their way to a closet and stumble into it. The speedster closes the door behind them and starts making out with his boyfriend.

"I...love...you." Barry said against Oliver's mouth.

Oliver replies with a moan of pleasure. The make out session gets more and more heated. At this point, Oliver had discarded his t-shirt and was unbuttoning Barry's.

"OH MY GOD!" they heard Kara shriek from the other side of the door.

"What's in this closet that's got you all spazzed out?" Alex asked her sister.

"No, Alex, don't open it!" Kara warned.

Alex opens the closet door and discovers a shirtless Oliver and a half-shirtless Barry. Everyone's face was as red as Barry's Flash suit.

"I told you not to open it." Kara said covering her face.

"I'm gonna close this door and try to forget what I just saw." Alex said closing the door.

Barry gives the billionaire a glare.

"You said no one would notice we're gone." said Barry, irritated.

"...s-sorry?..." Oliver laughed awkwardly.

The brunette rebuttons his shirt and leaves the closet. When he returns to the room where everyone else is, he finds the majority of them laughing...at him.