Olivarry: Kissing Scars

Oliver and Barry were passionately making out on Oliver's bed. The speedster was pinned underneath the vigilante, hands on each other's hips. Barry tried to take things further and tugs at Oliver's shirt. The billionaire pushes his boyfriend's hands away.

"Bear...don't...do...that." Oliver said in between kisses.

"How come?" Barry asked pulling away from Oliver's lips.

The archer sighs and rolls off of the forensic scientist.

"I just...don't want to be shirtless in front of you." Oliver said embarrassed.

"If it's about your scars, I already know you have 'em." Barry said turning onto his side.

"Yeah, but you've never seen them; and I don't want you to see them. You'll..." replied Oliver.

He sighs heavily and covers his face with his hands. Barry leans over Oliver and uncovers his face.

"I'll what? Leave you? Ollie, you know I'm not shallow like that. Whether you have not a single scratch on you or covered head-to-toe in scars, I'll always love you. Your appearance will never change how I feel about you." he told him.

Oliver smiles and reaches up to stroke the side of Barry's face.

"What did I do to deserve an amazing person like you?" said Oliver.

"Ya know, if it really makes you uncomfortable to take your shirt off, I'm not gonna force you." said Barry.

"No, it's okay." Oliver told Barry.

With hands shaking from nerves, Oliver takes his shirt off. There are scars both big and small all over his chest and stomach.

"There's more on my back." sighed Oliver.

His boyfriend says nothing, he only looks at his scars with an expression that was difficult to read. Then Barry very gently rubs his fingers on Oliver's scars.

"If I could, I would maime every single person who gave you these." Barry said trying to stay calm.

Oliver wraps the arm Barry was laying on around the speedster's waist. To Oliver's surprise, Barry began to softly kiss each and every scar on Oliver's chest and stomach. Next, he climbs on top of Oliver and kisses his lips. Deepening the kiss, Oliver rolls both of them over so he was on top.

"God, I love you." Oliver groaned with pleasure.

Barry murmurs in agreement, running his fingers through Oliver's hair. The two took things all the way that night. In the morning, Oliver woke up first. He sits on the edge of his side of the bed and yawns stretching. Oliver looks over his shoulder at Barry who was still asleep. The vigilante smiles widely at the memories of last night. He gets out of bed and puts pants on, then walks over to Barry's side of the bed and kisses the top of his head. Afterwards, Oliver goes into the kitchen and starts making breakfast. When he's halfway done, Barry walks in half asleep in his boxers and Oliver's t-shirt. The speedster hugs his boyfriend from behind.

"Looks like someone's finally awake." said Oliver.

"The smell of food summoned me." yawned Barry.

"Of course it did, it always does." chuckled Oliver.

"Sooo...you're going shirtless around the house now?" Barry asked running his fingers on the scars on Oliver's back.

"Yep." answered Oliver.

"Good." Barry said kissing the back of Oliver's neck.

Barry does the same thing he did last night, he kisses all the scars covering Oliver's back.