Olivarry: Because You're Perfect

Oliver's POV

It was date night, so Barry and I are heading out. Right now, Barry is in front of the bathroom mirror combing his hair. I walk up behind him and ruffle his hair then kiss his neck.

"Oliver!" Barry laughed.

"Your hair looks better this way...all scruffy." I told him.

"Seriously? It looks like I just rolled out of bed." Barry replied.

"Well, yeah...but you still look sexy." I said wrapping my arms around him and kissing up and down his neck and jaw.

"Ollie!!! C-cut it out! S-stop i-it!" Barry laughed while squirming.

Barry manages to wiggle free from my grasp and fixes himself.

"Come on, Oliver. Let's get going." Barry said grabbing my hand and leading me out of our apartment.

We walk to this new club that just opened. Barry and I sit at the bar and order a couple drinks.

"I'm gonna head to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute." I told my boyfriend.

I peck him on his soft lips then leave the bar to go to the bathroom. After about five minutes, I return to the bar where Barry is looking at his lap with a frown.

"Hey, Bear? Something wrong?" I asked him nudging his knee.

"I'm fine...just tired." Barry answered.

"Okay, then let's head home." I said.

On our way home, I begin to notice Barry's standoffish behavior more and more. I just know he's upset about something. When we get home, Barry sits on the couch and folds his arms over his lap. I crouch in front of him and hold his hands.

"Bear, baby, please tell me what's bothering you." I said gently.

"Ollie...why...w-why do you like me?" asked Barry.

"What? Barry, I don't understand, where is this coming from?" I asked very confused.

"I-it's just...while you were in the bathroom, this woman came up to me and pointed out a few things about...us. She said that I'm not good enough for you, that you're way out of my league, and that one day you're gonna realize how big a loser I am and dump me. And maybe she's right, I mean, you're way richer and more good-looking than I am, and way more popular. I...I-I just don't get what you see in me." Barry explained, tearing up at the end.

I cup my boyfriend's face and wipe his tears with my thumbs. I kiss him then press our foreheads together and hold it there for a few minutes.

"Barry, why in the world would you believe such crazy things like that? I love you so, so much. You're so perfect, more perfect than I could ever be. You're smart, beautiful, and kind; you're the most purest soul I have ever met. And never think otherwise." I told him.

Barry hugs me, burying his face into my neck and starts crying.

"Besides, that...b**ch...only said those things cause she was jealous. I'll never stop loving you. Face it, Barry, you're stuck with me forever." I said holding my boyfriend and rocking back and forth.

"I love you." Barry said wiping his face with his sleeve.

"I love you, too." I replied.

I swear to god if I find that chick who put these insane thoughts in Barry's head, I'll...oooh I'll make her regret it.