draco : chapter 6

Your POV:
Time flew. The last you saw Draco he was an insufferable brat. You had grown more mature and even more beautiful. You started using makeup more even though you looked pretty even without it. You had been getting tutored and it seemed like a private school but today was the day you returned to Hogwarts. You smiled entering the big castle in your Gryffindor tie and black outfit. You walked up to the door and walked down to the Gryffindor common room quickly taking your chest with you. You smiled brightly causing many boys eyes to follow you. You saw Hermione and was about to say hello when an oblivious tall guy walked out making you both fall back. You collected your things and looked up to find a very tall and handsome blonde boy. He stared at you confused and then disgust and then sympathy. He looked off to the side and offered you his hand. You took it and stood up awkwardly coming eye to eye with him. "Uh hey." You said shifting your bag in your hand. You hadn't seen Draco in forever. He was more gentle, kind and definitely more mature. He was nice. He nodded and a girl with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes game up to Draco and coiled her arm around his and pecked his cheek. She smiled at Draco and he rolled his eyes as she looked you up and down. "Oh there's the little mudblood! Back to rearrange someone's face again?" She sneered. Draco slid out his arm and stalked off. You shook your head and walked off. Pansy was just annoying and always will be. You went to the common room and placed your stuff in your old room with Hermione. You smiled. You were home.