Chapter One

All she remembered was an explosion of colour, and a part inside of her felt like it was being blown up along with it. She remembered racing along the galaxy, the stars flashing by her, the colours of the cosmos lighting up her eyes. She remembered the words 'I love you', replaying in her head over and over again. 

She vaguely remembered her mother saying those three words with tears streaming down her face, before she pushed her daughter into a bright rainbow light. And before her mother pushed her, she placed a golden necklace around her neck.

Suddenly, the golden light disappeared and she landed on hard ground that was shiny and gold, inside a shiny and golden dome. There was a tall man in golden armour taking a big sword out of a Bifrost. He walked over to the child and picked her up. He exited out of the dome and what she saw next was truly breathtaking.

Golden buildings and tall green trees beyond a tall golden wall. In the centre of it all was the most beautiful castle her eyes had ever laid upon. She then remembered my mother telling her stories about Asgard, the home to fellow gods where the grandest parties were held, and the leader of the Nine Realms, Odin, protected them from great dangers. She had arrived in Asgard.

After what had only been minutes, the man walked through the heavy golden doors that guarded the castle. They magically opened and the man walked through as the child in his arms gazed at the ceiling in awe. 

When she finally stopped gazing at the ceiling and focused her train of sight to the end of the hall they had entered, there sat the king of Asgard himself, Odin All-father. There was an elegant woman standing off to the side, Frigga All-Mother. The man that held her bowed to Odin before receiving a nod and rising from his position. 

"Heimdall, who is she?" Odin asked.

"My King, it is the daughter of none other than Freya Infinity," Odin's eyes widened. "My King, a horrible event has occurred," Heimdall said. The child, the daughter of Freya Infinity was listening and confusion washed over her as Heimdall and Odin exchanged their conversation. 

"What is it?"

"The Infinity Gods have been massacred, she is the only survivor," the daughter couldn't bring herself to cry. Instead she violently choked on her sobs and curled into a ball in Heimdall's arms.

"Bring me the child," said Odin. Heimdall gently placed the child on the ground and ushered for her to walk up the steps to the All-father. She passed Frigga whom she noticed had fresh tears staining her face and her mouth agape in shock.

"Child, what is your name?" the All-father asked her.

"Ivy," she replied. "Where's my mummy?"

Odin leaned forward towards the child and gave a sad smile. "Ivy, your mother is no longer with us. I knew her, a very long time ago. And in that time, she saved my life. I owe her a great debt which I am yet to repay. I never knew how to repay her as we lost contact, but, she sent you here. She summoned the Bifrost and sent you here to save you. You are the last Infinity God in the universe, you must be protected at all costs. So, my debt to your mother is to keep you safe, you shall live here in Asgard and will be treated as a high class member. Royalty."

"But Mr Odin Sir," Odin's only eye twitched as she addressed him. She heard a chuckle come from behind her. She turned around to see that the source of the humour came from Frigga. She looked at Ivy and gave her a sneaky wink of the left eye. She then looked past Ivy and raised her eyebrow and gave off a smirk.

Ivy looked back at Odin to see him scowling at his Queen before turning his gaze back to Ivy. "Because, Ivy, you are the most powerful being in all of existence. You deserve it."