Chapter Five

Loki heard faint tapping against his door and opened it to see his mother.

"Is something wrong mother?" He asked confused as to why she had personally come to visit him and hadn't fetched a maiden to come tell him that she required his presence.

"No I just wish to discuss something with you," she replied as she invited herself into the room and sat on one of Loki's plush green chairs.

"And what would that be?" Frigga traced her palm, a habit that both her and Loki do when they are nervous.

"How much of that conversation did you hear?" Loki's brows furrowed.

"What conversation?" 

"The one I had with Lady Ivy the other day," Loki's expression didn't change. He proceeded to tell Frigga he didn't know what she was talking about but she cut him off.

"Don't play that game with me Loki," Loki guiltily sunk into his chair as Frigga sighed. "I will ask you again my son, how much did you hear?"

"All of it," Loki mumbled into his chest and Frigga shook her head.

"You mustn't go and get involved in things like that my son, stop eavesdropping on things that don't concern you."

"I think it concerns me for the fact that she is my best friend. No one knows that an immortal god like her is alive. Do you have any idea how dangerous it is for her to stay here? She could get hurt mother, even worse, killed," Frigga was shocked at Loki's care for his best friend. Usually when he grew close with someone he would shut them out within the first week of knowing them. She had been surprised when they continued to spend time together, this was a whole other level.

"I am aware that she is a big target Loki, but she is hidden in Asgard, one of the most protected places in the universe. Also keep in mind that we haven't revealed her true identity here, she is safe," Loki's expression turned into some sort of distorted pain.

"Loki, what is wrong?" Frigga worriedly asked.

"Nothing mother I am fine," Loki said forcing his façade to be expressionless.

"Loki you may be the God of Mischief but I am your mother. I see straight through your lies," Loki looked at Frigga before standing up and walking to the other side of the room."I know that you haven't been falling from trees or falling over in the courtyard or accidentally cutting yourself with scissors," Frigga said quietly but loud enough for Loki to hear. He spun around and stared at Frigga with tears in his eyes.

"Care to tell me what has actually been happening?" Frigga asked it sounding more like a demand causing Loki to hesitate. "Loki dear you know you can tell me anything," Frigga didn't know the kind of pain her son was dealing with at the moment, but she could almost feel as if it was radiating off him.

"I've been bullied," Loki admitted quietly. Frigga stayed seated and silent. "His name is Gray, him and his friends would drag me to the back of the school when I was alone and beat me up so bad I would pass out."

"Why are you saying this in past tense my child?"

"Because they stopped."

"Why?" Frigga arose and stood at the foot of Loki's bed.

"Because," Loki hesitated. "B-because,"

"Loki you can tell me, it is okay," but Loki felt it wasn't. He felt that if he told Frigga that he almost killed someone, she would think of him differently. So he decided that he would only tell her part of the truth.

"Because I used my magic against him." Frigga tensed and gripped onto the bed pillar in front of her. She was doing this because she was the one to teach Loki the sorcery that he is so close to mastering. She knew that this was her fault that he used his magic. She taught him. She taught him to use magic. She taught him to be the powerful being that he is. 

"Loki," 

"Yes mother?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*NOT EDITED*

This one was shorter than other chapters but anyways. I am trying really hard to make these interesting but like, it's difficult because I'm a shit writer. Anyways if you enjoyed it that's good give it a vote leave a comment gimme me a follow it would be nice.