Chapter Thirteen

'Ivy!' 

At first it was faint. Barely just a whisper. She thought it was that little voice in her head that everyone has, whispering to her with disappointment of her actions. But as her name was repeated over and over again in her head, she realised it didn't sound anything like her little voice. It sounded a lot more like a boy's voice.

She closed up the book she was engulfed in, and placed it on the coffee table in front of her. She raised from her seat and her eyebrows creased in confusion as the voice got louder.

'Ivy! Ivy! Ivy help! Help me I'm in danger! Please I forgive you for what you did!' 

She stumbled back in shock. 'What in the nine realms?' She made her way to the balcony, as fresh air had always helped her grasp onto things properly. 

The voice repeatedly screamed for her help. Over and over again. 

'Oh I pray to the Gods! Wait, I am a God. I pray to good luck that you hear this. I need your help. It's Gray! And-'

The voice starts making a choking noise. 'Wait this is a person?' Ivy thought long and hard. 'Who could be a God and be being choked? That doesn't sound very Godly. And who the hell is Gray?'

Ivy's eyes widened in sudden realisation. The voice was Loki. And he's being choked. She knew she had to save him. Even though it broke her new rules of being confined in the castle, she couldn't let him die like that knowing she could save him. Even if she nearly killed him before.

'Loki I'm coming!' She tried to reply to him, but when she got  no answer, she new her attempt at telepathic communication had once again failed. She sprinted to her bedroom door, stopping and slowly opening it. She peeked outside of her room to see two guards at the end each corridor. 'Seriously Odin?'

Ivy assumed that the guards were there to question why she left her room if that is what she were to do. She was trapped. Loki's cry for help echoed in her head. What if she was too late at this point? She couldn't let him die. She would have to find another way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*not edited*

this one's really short so i'm sorry, I don't have an excuse this time round. the only thing I have to say is that i'm full of shit :) please let me know if it's too hard trying to distinguish which of the italic writing is Ivy's and which is Loki's messages, because I am fully aware that you could find it difficult. don't forget to vote and follow so you can see my future works! see you in the next chapter!