𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀

WOAH. IT'S ACTUALLY FINISHED LIKE WTH. i'm kind of sick of apologising for taking so long to write chapters but this was literally the hardest chapter of this book that i've ever had to write, hence why it took me about three months lmaooo.

but for real, it's actually so crazy that this book is completed (i still have to edit it obviously but let's not talk about that). i definitely didn't expect for it to take so long for me to write this and so that has taught me that writing is actually a lot harder than it seems and takes a lot longer than you anticipate. it took me around a year to write Wrath of The Mad Titan so i was out here thinking that that's how long it was gonna take me to write The Last Infinity God but NOOOO. it has taken me a year and four months. which doesn't sound like a lot more but in the grand scheme of things it does.

um i know that this story is kind of a sham because it's actual ass but i'm still proud of it, nonetheless. if you have made it to this author's note and are actually reading it i just wanna say thank you because that really means a lot. if you read the book, that means a lot, so thank you so much :) if you voted, commented followed etc. etc. thank you so much.

in the future i definitely will not be writing my books in this way because it's unpractical, annoying and stressful. when i say 'this way' i mean writing a chapter, then uploading it, then writing the next chapter and then uploading it, and then writing the next chapter and then uploading it and so on. you get the picture. 

i've already started writing the next book that i want to publish (dunno when i'll publish it) but i will write the entire thing first and then publish the chapters every three days or smthn.

so yeah :) if you're excited for that then stick around, gimme a follow cause why not. anyways, thank you all for your support... k bye for now <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐃 🎉