Chapter Seven

'What in the name of Odin's beard had happened yesterday? Not just with the conversation that Ivy and I had heard my parents discussing, but with what happened before that. Like what was going on in my stomach. It felt... weird. Lately whenever I'm around her I gelt this warm fuzzy feeling inside. It's like my stomach is having it's own little party. It's like-'

"You still with us Prince Loki?" Loki looked up from frowning at his desk and at the teacher who had now drawn all his classmates attention to him.

He did an awkward cough and straightened his posture. "Uhm, yes miss, sorry," the teacher nodded at him and got back to teaching. 

'Who is Thanos? How did he decimate an entire planet? Where is he now? When will he strike again? And what the hell happened between Loki and I? Like seriously, what the hell was that? Not even a book in Asgard's library  could explain what happened there...'

"Ivy!" Her eyes snapped towards the front of the classroom to see the teacher staring at her intensely. "I don't know what it is today, but you people just aren't focusing! Snap out of it!" The teacher yelled across the classroom catching some other students who weren't paying attention off guard. 

"Anyways, as I was saying, there are many threats in the universe, some big some small," Ivy and Loki instantly started paying attention. "It just depends on the damage they do, how often they strike, when will they strike next? And how do we know?"

"The All-father makes sure that Asgard stays safe, so that it doesn't get decimated by these threats like some very unfortunate planets have undergoed in the past-"

"What planets?" Ivy couldn't stop herself from asking her teacher the question that had sparked inside her mind ever since she heard Odin and Frigga talking about a planet that got decimated. Four years ago. The time when I arrived to Asgard. The time when my planet was decimated.

The teacher shifts uncomfortably on her feet and clears her throat. "Sorry?" She tilts her head at Ivy and furrows her brows.

"What planets have been decimated in the past?" The teacher continues to look at Ivy questioningly as if trying to figure something out.

"Um, well, there's only been recordings of two-"

"What are they?"

"You're a curious child aren't you?" The teacher asked Ivy as something in her brain clicks.

"Just tell us what planets," Loki says realising what Ivy is trying to figure out. The teacher then looks to Loki with her confused expression.

"Well, I think there was Fuhrias, the planet of the Fuhria's, they were the powerholders of nature." 

"Who destroyed them?" A random student from the back of the class queries. 

"I briefly remember it being Surtur, the fire demon," Ivy stared at the teacher desperately. She just needed to hear her planets name and the puzzle pieces will start to fit together. Loki remembered Ivy's planet's name from the book he read. The only name that needs to come out of his teacher's mouth is Infinique. 

"The other one is, I think um," Loki and Ivy stared at the teacher waiting for her to say it. "It's um, I think it's-"

"Spit it out!" Ivy hollered at the teacher and everyone turned to look at her. Some had their mouths hung open at the fact that she just shouted at a teacher. 

"The second planet is Gourge, the planet of the Alglim, they were a poor planet, too many people not enough sources. Their destroyer is still unknown," the teacher says through gritted teeth. The only reason why she didn't go off at Ivy is because she was classified as 'royalty'.