#16 "It's okay. I couldn't sleep anyway." - myg

It's 2am when a sudden wave of anxiety hits you. You don't know why or how; all you know is that you're lying in your bed, freaking out and tears rolling down your face as soft sobs escape your lips.

You haven't been crying for long before a hand starts pushing loose strands of your hair away from your face and placing them behind your ears. You've forgotten that Yoongi's staying over. He looks tired, sleepy but his eyes show a look of concern for you.

"I'm sorry," you sniff, "I know you need your sleep and I probably woke y-"

"It's okay," he interrupts you, "I couldn't sleep anyway."

You know he's lying. He had fallen sound asleep at 10pm, as soon as his head hit the pillow. He's tired, you can tell, as he's been working hard for the last couple of days. But you don't protest, just nod your head and he wrap his arms around you as you continue crying, now with your head buried in his chest.

You love that he knows; that he doesn't pry you to tell him anything. He just simply strokes your hair as he whispers sweet nothings to you. It's calming, and it isn't long until your anxiety disappears into the air as if it's nothing.

Yoongi's voice is the last thing you hear before falling asleep.