#75 "I was just thinking about you." - ksj

Kim Seokjin is the biggest cheese ball you've ever met. Not only does he crack a few puns every now and then, he also says the cheesiest lines you've ever heard. You swear, half the things he says come from old romcoms and romance novels.

Like now, when you're calling him because you miss him, and he answers with, "the Gods know."

Just simply that. Not a hello, not your name.

"The Gods know what?" you ask because you have no idea what he's on about. You never do. But that's what you love about him.

"They know when my soul is yearning for you."

There's a beat of silence before you're giggling. Which causes Jin to let out a squeaky laugh and you're doubling over in laughter in reaction to his laugh. You love to hear his laugh. He loves to hear yours.

"Oh my gosh," you say, once you've composed yourself, "I can't believe you."

"It's true," he says, no longer laughing and a calm seriousness in his voice, "I was just thinking about you."

It's these moments that totally fluster you; when Jin says things that aren't cheesy. His honesty in his love for you is exactly what makes your knees weak and face red. You give a different reaction compared to the laughs you give to his cheesy comments. But you love both his silly side and serious side.

"I," you say without thinking before composing yourself, smile stretching across your face, "me too."

"I'm glad to hear."

The two of you proceed to talk like you normally do but it isn't long until Jin has to go. You pout at the thought of having to end your call.

"Before I hang up," Jin says and you already know what's coming, "I have a joke for you."

The call ends with the two of you laughing at each other's laughs, trying and failing at saying bye through them.