No Game No Life Girls Preference

Thanksgiving

Jibril-

Jibril doesn't understand Thanksgiving but is willing to. But you don't really understand either, but Sora and Shiro arrange for a giant feast and make a ton of decrees to make it an official holiday and for everyone to have a free day of to be with family and friends over a great feast held at the Castle. It's really fun meeting so many Imanity and sharing a meal with them. Sora and Shiro even introduce football and you all get into different teams and have a tournament. Though everyone wants you and Jibril on their teams, but you would much rather be with Sora, Shiro and Stephanie. Though the small football tournament that was only meant to be an afternoon turns to a whole week and it sorta becomes a tradition from that year on. Literally people from other species will come from all over to eat at the palace feast and watch the tournament. They aren't usually in positions of high power but are very curious about what you guys are doing. And unlike other games, you guys don't really do terms or anything for the football tournament. Which everyone finds weird, but fun.

Stephanie-

Stephanie, like Jibril doesn't understand Thanksgiving, but unlike Jibril instead of going with everything Sora and Shiro say. She'll question a lot of things and doubt their half-assed answers (or Sora's half-assed answers) and while she does like dining with both nobility and peasants, she seriously finds the football unnecessary. She thinks it's very violent and they could get challenged for this, especially since people of other races come to see what's going on and are actually quite curious, especially since football is technically a game, but no one bets anything. Stephanie thinks it's a very bad idea to have football that way but you eventually convince her that it's more fun that way.

Corone-

You didn't really know what Thanksgiving was but it coincidentally is the day you find the most prey every year. So you all kinda make a small feast to celebrate. It was Corone's idea and you supported her. Riku finds it a stupid idea but after seeing how happy people get from it he allows it as long as you save food for the rest of the year and don't waste too much. It's a really fun feast and everyone gets so excited for it every year. Especially since you get to laugh and joke around more than usual