Ultimate Spidey Girls Preference

Thanksgiving

There is literally no Ultimate Spider-man Girls fanart and I apologize

White Tiger-

At SHIELD Academy you guys only really get shorter classes and instead of the regular food you guys get a whole Thanksgiving dinner in the form of a lunch line, but you guys are allowed to go back up for seconds. Though halfway through it turns into a food fight and Nova has to clean it up (B/c he was the one to start it and you and Ava hid under a table so you weren't penalized by Fury) then everyone who didn't have to clean up the cafeteria got to play football in the training room using their powers. It's a lot of fun. You guys don't really keep score and it's more like 'let's laugh at whoever fails the most'. You end up laughing a lot and pausing the game because at least one player is down on the ground while laughing so hard they have no noise coming out of their mouth. Though you're the one who does this the most and Ava is just like 'srsly (Y/N), why are you like this?' it only makes you laugh harder tho. You guys aren't allowed to leave for Black Friday, but you are totally up at 12:01 am on Monday morning gettin' in on those Cyber Monday deals.

Mary Jane-

She's so excited to see all her distant relatives and greets each of them with a big grin and energetic hug. She loves telling everyone about her advances in journalism and while some of her family chastises her for being so careless, her cousins think she's so cool. Some of them even ask if they can meet Spider-man. While your favorite part is playing football outside that's her least favorite part. Not because she's bad at sports but because she has that one person in her family who's really, really into it and ruins it for everyone else. Especially since she always somehow gets pushed onto the ground. Thing is, you're really into football too so you put her super enthusiastic family member in their place and play for fun without keeping any score. You guys don't really do Black Friday and would much rather be in your pjs with a mug of cocoa while screaming at your computer screens on Cyber Monday, tho let's be honest that's a regular Wednesday for the both of you.

Spider Gwen-

Gwen, like M.J is super into seeing her distant relatives and exchanging stories over a nice meal. She tries to lightly twist the truth about her hero life, but you end up laughing at how close she actually is to the truth. She's also really pumped about football and is literally one of the best, tho she usually spends her time teaching her younger family members how to play. It's really sweet of her, though you would be playing with everyone else and trying to destroy them, it's funny and you really enjoy yourself, then you, Gwen and your army of smol children form up into a team and totally win the game. You're so excited abt it, but Gwen knows that her family just took it easy on you to boost up your ego (not that it needed that much boosting). She's too busy for Black Friday and catches the Cyber Monday deals as she's swinging through the city, but you're at home in a snuggly blanket with your pjs and a mug of cocoa.

Squirrel Girl-

Squirrel Girl really likes the shorter classes and will make a giant turkey out of peanut butter and almonds for the squirrels in the park as she talks with them and helps them learn how to play tiny squirrel football. You'll probably go to the closest deli and pick up a turkey sandwich and cheer on the different tiny squirrel teams nonchalantly as Squirrel Girl gets super fired up and cheers them both on really hard. She also makes a tiny trophy for the winning team, though she accidentally knocks it down so you just get up while she's crying her fake-ass, drama tears and buy a tiny trophy from the nearest dollar store and even tho it says #1 Grandma you convince her to tell the squirrels it says #1 team and the squirrels think it's super cool and keep it in pristine condition for years. It's really fun to hang out with Squirrel Girl on literally any holiday because you never know what could happen.