ruel.

I haven't seen August all day. It was now lunch time. I walk outside and see August sitting under a tree looking peaceful, listening to music. I walked up to her and tap her on the shoulder giving me déjà vu from earlier today. She turns around and my face instantly lights up with a smile. She takes her headphones out and I use my opportunity to finally tell her how I feel.

Ruel- August I wanted to tell you that people have been saying somethings about you to me but I want you to know that everything they told me I don't believe and that I'm here for you whenever you need me to be. I know we only met today but you seem different, a good different. I want to get to know you more.

August- ok, um, that means a lot to me Ruel but are you sure you want to be seen around me, everyone hates me. To them I'm weird and ugly.

Ruel- but that's the thing you're not weird or ugly, they're just jealous.

She looks away for a second, lost in thought. Out of nowhere my body takes over me and hugs her. She doesn't pull away and we stay like that for a couple of minutes. It felt right. We pull away and she is blushing, oh how cute she was when she blushed. I kissed her cheek and said

"You're cute when you blush"

Then handed her a piece of paper. It was the end of lunch so I just simply walk off to next period every though I wanted to stay with August.

After a couple of minutes I was at my locker I received a message that read

"Thank you"

I replied instantly knowing who it was

"Anytime, I'd do anything for you"

Before I could stop myself I pressed send. I really liked August I hope she's like me too.