ruel.

Today we're are going back to America but this time August is coming with and I couldn't be any more happier. I am currently packing and getting ready for bed, most of my stuff is still in America so not much to pack. We pick August up tomorrow at 9 and I can't wait. The medicine she has been taking has been making her extra sleepy so I prepared to be her human pillow.

I wake up and get my shit ready then leave with Chelsea to go get August. We arrive and I knock on the door. Her mum lets me in and when I see her a huge smile makes its way onto my face. When walking over to her I realise she is wearing my hoodie, how'd she get that I don't know but it look absolutely adorable on her so I'm not fused.

Ruel- heyyy princ...is that my hoodie??
August - it might be
Ruel- it looks better on you anyway

I then proceeded to get her suitcase and take it to the car. She follows and then says her goodbyes to her parents and then we're off.

We arrive at the airport and do everything we need to do then take a sit at the gate. Slowly August starts to fall asleep on my shoulder I just look down at her and admire her. She is so beautiful. I can't help play with her hair either. Then our plane gets annoyed that it's boarding.

Ruel- hey bubs the plane is boarding
August- aaaaww 5 more minutes

I then kisses her on the forehead then the cheek then my lips holding she would wake up.

August- fine I'll get up
Ruel- hahah
Chelsea- you two are adorable
Ruel- we know
August- wow

We get on the plane and I sit next to August.

Ruel- I'm ready to be the best pillow you'll ever had
August- haha are you sure I don't wanna be annoying
Ruel- hey it's not your fault it's that medicine and I don't mind at all, I like cuddling with you.

I don't understand why she thinks she's such a burden to me because she's not she's the complete opposite. She gently rest her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her waist and snuggle into her. I continue to play with her hair and in minutes she's fast asleep looking as beautiful as ever.