ruel.

I comb through my mop like hair and take one last look at myself before I leave. Today is going to be the happiest day of my life I can just feel it.

I tie my shoes up and head out to the car. On the short car ride there I was sat in the passenger seat staring out at the scenery that surrounded the beautiful beach. It was spectacular.

We get there and a path awaits us. I take my time while walking so I can just take in everything around me.

I get to the end and am met with this beautiful beach. We choose this place because it's where August feels most safe, other than in my arms, and my promise to August is to always keep her safe.

I stand tall at the end of the isle listening to my main mans talent, Dylan, singing some of his own songs as we await August's arrival.

Now was the time. Dylan starts to play Come Away with Me, a song August and I both adore. My eyes are set at the opening of the path as I see the love of my life step out with one of the men I respect the most. They make their way towards me and I can't help but to let a tear escape. My smile was so big at this point. Ever since I met August I knew she was the one I wanted to marry and today it's coming true.

She was at the end of he isle she gave her dad a hug and I shook his hand than I took her fragile hands into mine. We stood there in a wonderful slinger just smiling at each other.

The ceremony begins,
I, Ruel, take thee, August, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do us part.

Ruel - I promise to keep you safe and I promise to make sure to tell you everyday how much I love you and how much you mean to me.

I, August, take thee, Ruel, to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do us part.

August - I promise to love you as much as you love me and to cook you some great food just like your mum.

Now you can kiss the bride. And with that we share a long and meaningful kiss that we both smile into halfway through.