august.

We got to America safely and went straight to the hotel to meet up with the band and Nate. We were all pretty jet lagged and Ruel had a concert tomorrow so we decided to all head to bed. Ruel and I shared a hotel room. I got ready for bed just taking my shoes and bike shorts off, leaving Ruel's hoodie on. I brushed my hair and teeth then made my way towards the bed where ruel was already resting scrolling on his phone. I laid down and snuggled myself up into ruel. He turned his phone off and wrapped his arms around me.

Ruel- goodnight princess
August- goodnight love

With that we both fell asleep in each other's arms. I was very excited for tomorrow because I had something special planned with Chelsea and Nate to say thank you to Ruel for everything he had done for me.

The next morning was spent chilling and preparing for tonight's show. We made our way to the place at like 2 so ruel could soundcheck etc.

Tonight's show came along and a special guest made an appearance. I invited the Tyler the creator to Ruel's concert, for two reasons. One because Ruel didn't get the chance to meet him and camp flog gnaw and I felt responsible for that and two because I know the Tyler is Ruel's biggest inspiration. From a little help from Chelsea and especially Nate we managed to get him to come along and boy was Ruel extremely grateful when he realised. It was so amazing to see the look on his face but like he was also very chill which surprised me.

I let Ruel and Tyler chill and hang out on there own for a while they spoke about all things music and seemed to have a great laugh.

After the fanatics we went back to the hotel and got ready for bed. I snuggled into Ruel's arms ready to drift off but before I could

Ruel- I just want to say thank you so much August. You didn't have to do that and I'm so thankful that you did.
August- hey love you deserve it and plus it was my fault you two didn't get to meet anyway.
Ruel- princess I would give up any famous person to come to help you.
August- I love you Ruel
Ruel- god I love you too