august.

The day after has came. Today is the day I am realised from hospital but not until this afternoon. I wiggle my way out of Ruel's grip and go to the bathroom. After I finish my business I come back and Ruel's not there, he must have woken up and went to get some food or something. I sit back down in the bed and scroll through my phone until there is a knock at the door.

August- it should be unlocked

Ruel comes on with above smile on his face followed by, wait Toni.

Ruel- good morning princess
August- good morning, hey Toni
Toni- hey, how ya feeling?
August- better, how are you?
Toni- yea ok
Ruel- I'm going to leave you two alone

I shoot Ruel a glare and he smiles then walks out.

August- so how's life been
Toni- I'm sorry August, this is all my fault, I should have...
August- hey hey hey, it's ok, it's not your fault. I was just not thinking straight
Toni- yea but I left you in the dark, I'm sorry
August- don't be it's ok, trust me

Toni engulfs me in a hug and as we part we give each other a huge smile.

August- so this was all Ruel's idea?
Toni- yea, he's a keeper. The whole two minutes it took to get up here all he was talking about was how much he loves you.
August- aww, I love him so much
Toni- I can tell, you two are meant to be.

We talk for awhile and then Ruel comes back in. As soon as he steps foot through the door I get up and run over to him and give him the biggest hug.

August- thank you
I say softly.
Ruel- anything for my princess
He's responds just as soft.

He looks down at me and I slowly peck his lips.
Then we go sit down with Toni and talk the afternoon away.

The afternoon came quicker than I thought. My two doctors came in at exactly 2pm with a prescription and some forms my parents had to fill out. They would come in each day to check on me but trusted Ruel to look after me through the nights which I thought was sweet. They filled them out and we headed home. Toni left to go home but Ruel came with us. As we got home are tried to persuade Ruel to go home and get some rest, considering he hasn't left the hospital but he refused. So we both went up to my room and later on my bed cuddling until we eventually fell asleep.