9

Once Ike had changed, he sat downstairs on the couch between Tricia and Karen. He had his knees pulled up to his chest and had his head resting on his knees. Ike sipped at his chamomile tea occasionally too, while Tricia glanced between the TV, Ike, and Karen.

Karen was dozing off slightly leaning onto Ike's shoulder as a random episode of Friends played. It was getting late and Tricia wasn't surprised Karen was falling asleep.

"Are we going to talk about this, tonight or ever in general?" Tricia murmured, she didn't want to wake Karen up either.

Ike sighed, "I don't know what to do."

"About?"

"Firkle," Ike answered, wrapping his arms tightly around his legs, "I like him. I want to be his friend, y'know, but I don't know-"

"Friend?" Tricia snorts quietly, "please tell me you aren't serious right now."

"I am!" Ike says, tilting his head at her. This makes her laugh at little more.

"You poor, poor, dumbass baby," Tricia shakes her head, "You want to be friends with him as much as Craig wants to be friends with Tweek."

Ike's face flushed, "... What's your point? I at least want to be friends with him! But he hates me..." Ike practically whispers the second part.

Tricia shakes her head and glanced at Karen's sleeping face, "You want to get with him right?"

Ike's blush harshens, but he nods.

"Well, I've got a plan."